jackops

May 18, 2017
is someone nice enough to share the game with CCMod, ImageReplacer, Image Packs and CCMod Compatibility Pack mods. I have never managed to integrate the mods into any version(manually or using mod manager/vortex).

ps: sry to reup my request.

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
I have downloaded v1.2.7.2 and intend to play on android with Maldives, but I got stuck on black screen.

Some say I must disable Steam or installing Dummy Loader Mod, But it still doesn't work after installing the Loader, nor do I can disable Steam.

Is this unplayable on Maldives?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I have downloaded v1.2.7.2 and intend to play on android with Maldives, but I got stuck on black screen.

Some say I must disable Steam or installing Dummy Loader Mod, But it still doesn't work after installing the Loader, nor do I can disable Steam.

Is this unplayable on Maldives?
check on the Maldives forum please

Xatel

Mar 16, 2019
Well after a long time bros!!
After receiving soo many complains of being cockblocked by filter in my last bot ,
I decided to migrate my bot to another site where u won't get cockblock
and satisfy all ur desire to make karryn a perfect slut
Link here

Please enjoy and Update me about the bot if u face any difficulties.

38a.jpg

I started a sadistic "run" to make her a terrible Empress, while i stand aside as an advisor / vent tool.
I have no idea where this will go.
Thank you for your work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Hey guys I opened the game and it closed what do I do?
Hey guys how do I install CC mod? Nothing happens?!
Hey guys where do I find different clothes I saw people post them before????
Hey guys how do I give myself gold?
Hey guys where is the CG room?
Hey guys full save please?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys I opened the game and it closed what do I do?
Hey guys how do I install CC mod? Nothing happens?!
Hey guys where do I find different clothes I saw people post them before????
Hey guys how do I give myself gold?
Hey guys where is the CG room?
Hey guys full save please?
You forgot the complaint about people constantly wanting an android port that's not happening.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
is someone nice enough to share the game with CCMod, ImageReplacer, Image Packs and CCMod Compatibility Pack mods. I have never managed to integrate the mods into any version(manually or using mod manager/vortex).

Go to the remtairy official discord bro. All the mods, info, guides etc is there. Plus active moderator to help for specific problems. Though the most common being incompatible versions of the game/mod.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
And I guess to compensate for the lack of cameltoe on the dress itself (which wasn't natural to have, anyway)
Honestly, the worst part of the new model. Having her dress be so tight it was making an impossible camel toe was a huge plus for the design. It just looks sorta frumpy on the crotch without it now.

eviltoys

Aug 28, 2016

Hi have you tried simply creating a clean copy of the game then one by one copy pasting the mods one by one into the clean copy of the game. Thats what I do and it works fine.

I have not tried using mod organizer.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Hi have you tried simply creating a clean copy of the game then one by one copy pasting the mods one by one into the clean copy of the game. Thats what I do and it works fine.

I have not tried using mod organizer.

There's also installation guides, and readme's that probably have the same information as the installation guides.

They do a step by step guide for each different one.

A lot of the times the reason mods aren't working anymore are because they're not the right version and or the right version hasn't been released yet. The best thing to do is to either, A. Play an older version that's compatible with said mod, or B. Wait for the mod to be updated so it is compatible (sometimes this isn't the case and it is discontinued, aka no longer updated).

The other more obvious one is, it wasn't installed properly. The error code when it's given is part 1 of trouble shooting how to fix it.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
There's also installation guides, and readme's that probably have the same information as the installation guides.

They do a step by step guide for each different one.

A lot of the times the reason mods aren't working anymore are because they're not the right version and or the right version hasn't been released yet. The best thing to do is to either, A. Play an older version that's compatible with said mod, or B. Wait for the mod to be updated so it is compatible (sometimes this isn't the case and it is discontinued, aka no longer updated).

The other more obvious one is, it wasn't installed properly. The error code when it's given is part 1 of trouble shooting how to fix it.
Also some people are accidentally downloading source codes of mods instead of actual files. There is a warning in download pages of those mods about this but of course reading is hard for some.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes