Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Happy Holidays,

Another update for "Karryns got moves" and "31 days to decay" of the mod for the 1.2.7.26 FULL version of Karryn's Prison, Updated for use with Mod Organizer 2. I try and update these any time a change to the game is made that causes these mods not to work.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts while maintaining her virginity (with a total of 43 passives unlocked).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick

You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessories much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle, and will give you more wiggle room with accessory slots)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

=====================================================
Additionally, here's an extra mod to make reputation for the minigames stop decaying until 31 days of not playing them passes.

Installation:
Install with MO2 (this seems to be the direction the KP discord as a whole is leaning these days)

for manual installation: replace the .js files with the ones of the same name in the "www\js\plugins" folder

Usage:
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made for the 1.2.7.26 FULL version of the game.

Have fun!
Thanks

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
AIght guys, i'd like to take your requests for my next AI images post.
Outfits?
Situations? Sex poses - you name it.
Outfit: Sailor uniform with black thigh-high garter stockings.
Situation: Classroom
Sex Pose: Sitting with legs crossed, like the image below.
Vill-V (Helical Contraption).jpg
Artwork from - Vill-V (Helical Contraption)

Reactions: LittleDemon

Sebastian3335

Nov 2, 2022
Does anyone else have trouble trying to run the game? I'll install it, extract it, but when I try to run the application it won't load up? Any suggestions? I'm trying to install it on Windows

• Wow
Reactions: Wizmoe

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone else have trouble trying to run the game? I'll install it, extract it, but when I try to run the application it won't load up? Any suggestions? I'm trying to install it on Windows

Nope, not having any problems, also never seen this before at all.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Happy Holidays,

Another update for "Karryns got moves" and "31 days to decay" of the mod for the 1.2.7.26 FULL version of Karryn's Prison, Updated for use with Mod Organizer 2. I try and update these any time a change to the game is made that causes these mods not to work.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts while maintaining her virginity (with a total of 43 passives unlocked).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick

You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessories much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle, and will give you more wiggle room with accessory slots)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

=====================================================
Additionally, here's an extra mod to make reputation for the minigames stop decaying until 31 days of not playing them passes.

Installation:
Install with MO2 (this seems to be the direction the KP discord as a whole is leaning these days)

for manual installation: replace the .js files with the ones of the same name in the "www\js\plugins" folder

Usage:
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made for the 1.2.7.26 FULL version of the game.

Have fun!
Getting this error while using the mod, used MO2. remained even with manual install. kp error.png

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes