jackops

May 18, 2017
There's also installation guides, and readme's that probably have the same information as the installation guides.

They do a step by step guide for each different one.

A lot of the times the reason mods aren't working anymore are because they're not the right version and or the right version hasn't been released yet. The best thing to do is to either, A. Play an older version that's compatible with said mod, or B. Wait for the mod to be updated so it is compatible (sometimes this isn't the case and it is discontinued, aka no longer updated).

The other more obvious one is, it wasn't installed properly. The error code when it's given is part 1 of trouble shooting how to fix it.
thx for replay, i already tested manually and used votex/mod organizer every time i use a new copy the problem is sometime i dont find the right combination of version. i'll try re download the V 1.2.6 and retry.

Also some people are accidentally downloading source codes of mods instead of actual files. There is a warning in download pages of those mods about this but of course reading is hard for some.
maybe your right, i'm not realy fan of gitgud interface and i have some difficulty to know if it's the mod or the source. in general i proced like in the attached image and download the Zip file directly ( idk where i find the type of the file).

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
maybe your right, i'm not realy fan of gitgud interface and i have some difficulty to know if it's the mod or the source. in general i proced like in the attached image and download the Zip file directly ( idk where i find the type of the file).
You can easily find your way around if you read the page you are trying to download it from. The way you are doing it is wrong, even if it works(I doubt it because none of those are the actual files you should be downloading) you are downloading a lot of unnecessery source files that you don't need.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SuperFapMan

Jul 31, 2023
Hello, can someone tell me why this happens ? I used Vortex to install everything and I've followed the instructions, no issues with that but somehow the goth image is overlapping. I noticed it happens too when she flashes her tits during waitress side job. She has gray hair as well instead of black with lighter tip and she's not supposed to wear her hat.
Also, I used to run this image pack before when it was still part of CCMod, everything was fine and now that I tried to reinstal it, it does this.

BTW, if this issue has already been dealt with, can somebody link me to the fix please ?

Thank you in advance ;)

Capture d'écran 2023-11-17 221216.png

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hello, can someone tell me why this happens ? I used Vortex to install everything and I've followed the instructions, no issues with that but somehow the goth image is overlapping. I noticed it happens too when she flashes her tits during waitress side job. She has gray hair as well instead of black with lighter tip and she's not supposed to wear her hat.
Also, I used to run this image pack before when it was still part of CCMod, everything was fine and now that I tried to reinstal it, it does this.

BTW, if this issue has already been dealt with, can somebody link me to the fix please ?

Thank you in advance ;)

View attachment 3094973
I don't think goth mod is updated to support latest version of the game. Gitgud shows last update to mod was 3 months ago.

• Sad
Reactions: SuperFapMan

Drilltime998

Nov 7, 2023
Is there a way to lower the difficulty from warden to secretary if the game was already started? The Secretary Edict is greyed out and I can't click on it, but I think it said in the intro I'd be able to reduce the difficulty somehow. I just want to get get rid of the time limit and gain 3 EP per day.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Does anyone know how to edit the fatigue gain from walking from CC mod? I cant find where to edit this t.t

Is there a way to lower the difficulty from warden to secretary if the game was already started? The Secretary Edict is greyed out and I can't click on it, but I think it said in the intro I'd be able to reduce the difficulty somehow. I just want to get get rid of the time limit and gain 3 EP per day.
Game over and choose to NG+ on a lower difficulty.

Reactions: naturewill

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Thank you in advance ;)

View attachment 3094973
Goth CCmod version is ancient at this point, it hasn't been updated for a while now.

• Sad
Reactions: SuperFapMan

jackops

May 18, 2017
You can easily find your way around if you read the page you are trying to download it from. The way you are doing it is wrong, even if it works(I doubt it because none of those are the actual files you should be downloading) you are downloading a lot of unnecessery source files that you don't need.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx that help me a lot, your post should be put near the mods list as "how to" . (y)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes