jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
I see. Maybe I had some misconceptions about this build.
So basically, I let the desires rise up to be opened to prisoner attacks, thus increasing endurance (and unlocking sexual skills).
Until this point, I was trying to lose on purpose (or at least, reach 0 stamina and let the lust bar of the prisoner rise up to subjugate them sexually). Because if I don't do that, I just kill them very quickly, not giving them any chance to perform sexual attacks.

I still feel like this build really needs time to be effective. It's not like the warrior build where you can just smash people without thinking and be done with it. The slut build really needs passives to be effective and it's a bit difficult in the very early game to unlock everything while winning fights. Like... with the warrior build, you already have your halberd and your main attack skills. Here, you have nothing. No sexual skills, no passive... It's a bit counter intuitive. I've done a full playthrough in warrior/agility before and I nearly unlocked no passive because I killed people to quickly. It just felt more natural and efficient. Anyway, thanks for the tips. I'm going to try again to make it work.
One thing that isn't mentioned a lot is that there's sort of 3 main ways to go for a slut build.
Sadist, Masochist and full on slut.

For sadist, you want to make the inmates cum on the floor by having under 35 cock desire when they cum (nerds only masturbate so best to do it with them). Once they do that enough you'll get 'deny external ejaculation' and later 'deny internal ejaculation' mind skills. Once you get and activate these, you can start letting inmates fuck you and slowly get sex skills. The reason you want these is because sadist is a sort of hybrid build where you can still fight but also use sex skills. Bukkake and creampie passives make you weaker and increases pleasure a lot so it makes it harder to use sex skills without constantly getting stunned by orgasms. Stats to focus on are dexterity, endurance and mind (+ healing thoughts). Oh and turn rimjob and enemy pubes off in settings. Those give maso passives.

For masochism, you want to lose and get fucked till you get the 'give up' and 'pleasure stance' skills. You also want to get the 'healing thoughts' skill as well. From then on it's just a matter of letting the inmates have their way with her through pleasure stance and using healing thoughts when taking energy damage. One usefull passive that you can get are bukkake passives that restore energy. Those take a little bit to unlock however, so you'll have to use healing thoughts till then. Stats to focus on are endurance (especially energy) and mind. I managed to beat prisoner mode with this type of build.

The full on slut is a combo of the 2. Easiests one to get, but the lack of focus makes it hard to use on harder difficulties. Same advice above applies to this.

EDIT: While I'm at it. Might as well explain how to get the pure white stained bride title. Start a playthrough on secretary. Follow the guide on sadist and get as many sadist passives (mostly the deny cum, cock kick and taunt passives). After you get enough of those. Turn cum on/in back on and do all battles and side jobs. There's also a masochism passive you can get by doing a kick at a thug/orc/lizard/yeti with enough desire for vaginal sex while the enemy is turned on (blushing) and karryn is naked and wet. Yes this is really stupid yes you need all of these otherwise it won't work.

Site i use to keep track of em

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I downloaded the game through Mega, but it closes as soon as I open it. Instructions say nothing about this error. Anyone willing to advise?

Edit: Alright, I did some digging into the Thread and learned that steam has to be closed to run the game. What they failed to mention was that you need to end the task of anything related to steam. Essentially, I got it running. All I had to do was open the task manager and end the task of anything with the words "steam" in it.
Ok, I congratulate you on actually reading to find your solution. I do recommend you do that before posting next time though.

Though, frankly, you didn't actually close steam at first. What you did was (effectively) minimize it . Steam (and a number of other programs, like your antivirus software) don't shut down from just clicking the X button in the corner, you have to (for steam specifically) go to the steam menu (in the upper right of the steam window) then click exit there. That actually shuts down steam and all it's processes, without needing to go into the task manager.

May 6, 2023
One thing that isn't mentioned a lot is that there's sort of 3 main ways to go for a slut build.
Sadist, Masochist and full on slut.

For sadist, you want to make the inmates cum on the floor by having under 35 cock desire when they cum (nerds only masturbate so best to do it with them). Once they do that enough you'll get 'deny external ejaculation' and later 'deny internal ejaculation' mind skills. Once you get and activate these, you can start letting inmates fuck you and slowly get sex skills. The reason you want these is because sadist is a sort of hybrid build where you can still fight but also use sex skills. Bukkake and creampie passives make you weaker and increases pleasure a lot so it makes it harder to use sex skills without constantly getting stunned by orgasms. Stats to focus on are dexterity, endurance and mind (+ healing thoughts). Oh and turn rimjob and enemy pubes off in settings. Those give maso passives.

For masochism, you want to lose and get fucked till you get the 'give up' and 'pleasure stance' skills. You also want to get the 'healing thoughts' skill as well. From then on it's just a matter of letting the inmates have their way with her through pleasure stance and using healing thoughts when taking energy damage. One usefull passive that you can get are bukkake passives that restore energy. Those take a little bit to unlock however, so you'll have to use healing thoughts till then. Stats to focus on are endurance (especially energy) and mind. I managed to beat prisoner mode with this type of build.

The full on slut is a combo of the 2. Easiests one to get, but the lack of focus makes it hard to use on harder difficulties. Same advice above applies to this.

EDIT: While I'm at it. Might as well explain how to get the pure white stained bride title. Start a playthrough on secretary. Follow the guide on sadist and get as many sadist passives (mostly the deny cum, cock kick and taunt passives). After you get enough of those. Turn cum on/in back on and do all battles and side jobs. There's also a masochism passive you can get by doing a kick at a thug/orc/lizard/yeti with enough desire for vaginal sex while the enemy is turned on (blushing) and karryn is naked and wet. Yes this is really stupid yes you need all of these otherwise it won't work.

Site i use to keep track of em
Thanks again. In the end, I wasn't completely wrong. It's pretty much needed to lose a little bit to unlock the important passives, for the masochist build at least. I'm going to try it. Hoping to unlock the passives as fast as possible.
Is it better to take the wanton slut or the masochist dormant desire for a masochist run? Because unlocking the passives quickly with the wanton slut desire seem pretty good. But the other one has literally masochist in its title so I'm not really sure.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
How do you do this?
install the cheat menu of your choice, there have been several listed in this thread. then simply find the switch for free mode and turn it on.

then I get this error. There are a lot of files in the archive of this mod, I tried to just leave it in a folder and dump everything into the mod.

View attachment 3106499
you need to install mod settings, just like it says. the second to last line of your pic says it all "make sure to read mods README and install all the requirements"

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
guys in CCMOD page where can i check to see which version of the game is compatible with current release of CCMOD?

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Thanks again. In the end, I wasn't completely wrong. It's pretty much needed to lose a little bit to unlock the important passives, for the masochist build at least. I'm going to try it. Hoping to unlock the passives as fast as possible.
Is it better to take the wanton slut or the masochist dormant desire for a masochist run? Because unlocking the passives quickly with the wanton slut desire seem pretty good. But the other one has literally masochist in its title so I'm not really sure.
The only benefit of picking the dormant maso/sado ones is that you start with an extra level for the one chosen and that suppress cock desire is less effective. These are only useful if you're trying to get the masochist and sadist titles as the extra level gets you there quicker. Otherwise wanton is always more useful. One thing i forgot to mention. Using sex skills contributes to sadist passives, except rimjob skill. Some bosses will not initiate so you'll have to use any sex skill to beat them.

You can also find and download this mod to keep track of titles and passives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. Good to know

Reactions: Touche petit gat

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I never used this mod but from this page the last compatible version is 1.2.7.17 which is a little outdated with the current one on f95: 1.2.7.20
View attachment 3107052
If you are referring to the version in the OP of this thread, then it's actually 1.2.7.2 and not 1.2.7.20, so earlier than 1.2.7.17. (I think some recent posts in this thread have given links to later versions than that, though.)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes