beyondrepair

May 8, 2018
Update 1.2.7.33 when?
Not saying that it wouldn't be nice updated but just a heads up;
The update doesn't really change much unless you bought the toy advertised with the update.

Changelog v.1.2.7.31 November 17, 2023
  • Updated Karryn's facial expressions for the Map CG!
  • Added exclusive code for Lovense's Solace!
  • Fixed a CG issue with H Cup Karryns during the Gym Trainer Side job.
  • Buffed Pain Resistant Pills and [Hero] Necklace Accessory.

Changelog v.1.2.7.33 November 21, 2023
  • Fixed a bug with Lovense's Solace not reacting properly ingame.
  • Fixed CG issue with mug not filling up fully in the Bar Waitress Side Job.
  • Fixed CG issue with flashing in the Bar Waitress Side Job.

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
Does guard play work with the version v1.2.7.2 I tried downloading and installing it and it's not seem to work but I wanted to do the check?

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017
Bit random but beat endless prison on secretary from a legitimate playthrough. Usually only ever did it through cheats. Not much of an accomplishment since the challenges are way harder, but had no one else to share it with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ View attachment 3097812
How do you do endless prison waves? Also, how did you only have 9 orgasms but defeated 243?

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
How do you do endless prison waves? Also, how did you only have 9 orgasms but defeated 243?
When you beat the game with enough slut levels/passives you enter happy life mode. In this mode, if you go down to level 5, you can do a gauntlet which lets you fight 50 wave of enemies. You don't have to let karryn get fucked to enter this mode. There's lots of passives you can get by just fighting and using certain skills like cock kick, taunt masturbate before bed etc. reaching 50 waves with a slut build is probably possible, but I've never been able to do it so i use a combination of cleave (dexterity) and skewer (agility) to beat multiple weaker enemies and keeping all my desires low. the cat outside will tell you if you're either getting the empress end or happy end.

For the orgasm question, i unlocked and used the mind edict 'resist orgasm'. You need level 4 mind for that which costs a lot so invest in expense saving and income edicts. It's not unlimited tho. With the stats i had when i took em on, i reached ~250% pleasure before she had to orgasm.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
which specific passive do you need in order to learn the sex skills?:
-flaunt
-handjob,boobjob (ect to learn them all)
-and which to start night/exibition mode

Jan 17, 2021
can anyone share files from the previous version of the game specifically before the H cup feature was added like 1.2.4.15 the old links were dead,reason because I just want to enjoy some mods..

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Facing the same problem while playing on joiplay
Oddly enough, I have the same problem on JoiPlay. I can run the game on PC just fine by killing Steam, but on JoiPlay it won't run. I tried using the Steam killer file too, but the problem persists.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes