May 6, 2023
I'm still a bit confused about the leveling.
When you reach the level cap from a floor, (let's say Level 2, warden level 20~), every action you do doesn't increase any stats until you reach the next floor.
But, let's say that I spend many days fighting or working at a side job with the max level of the floor already reached. Will this count when I get to the next level? Like, a big boost of stats from all my previous actions?

Because I really want to do some side jobs but I'm afraid it will give me a boost to stats I don't want (dexterity and agility from the waitress job). So I'm waiting to be at the max warden level of the floor before doing those jobs. Maybe it's pointless to do that but I'm really afraid of messing up my masochist build by gaining some useless stats.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm still a bit confused about the leveling.
When you reach the level cap from a floor, (let's say Level 2, warden level 20~), every action you do doesn't increase any stats until you reach the next floor.
But, let's say that I spend many days fighting or working at a side job with the max level of the floor already reached. Will this count when I get to the next level? Like, a big boost of stats from all my previous actions?
No, you stop gaining experience the moment you hit level cap. You don't get a boost for your previous actions as far as I know.

Because I really want to do some side jobs but I'm afraid it will give me a boost to stats I don't want (dexterity and agility from the waitress job). So I'm waiting to be at the max warden level of the floor before doing those jobs. Maybe it's pointless to do that but I'm really afraid of messing up my masochist build by gaining some useless stats.
There is no way to know what kind of experience you get from doing any action. Developer didn't implement a notification for it, you only get a notification when a stat is already leveled up which is not very helpful.

Reactions: Touche petit gat

arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
Someone please tell me how to properly manually install Guard Play 1.0.0. I using these mods KP Deviancy and Karryn's Prison CCMod and require mods. Every time I try to install it when you go into the game you do not see that subsection in edicts. Am I missing something because Guard Play 1.0.0. does not have a package.

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Someone please tell me how to properly manually install Guard Play 1.0.0. I using these mods KP Deviancy and Karryn's Prison CCMod and require mods. Every time I try to install it when you go into the game you do not see that subsection in edicts. Am I missing something because Guard Play 1.0.0. does not have a package.
Download
kp_easyedictlibrary

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Is there any other mods for the game ?
I downloaded a lot of them from that post a little bit ago and from GitGud and now i keep wondering if there is someplace else where i can find more.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Do we have version 1.2.7.13 yet?

Edit: nevermind I didn't notice that the version that came with the dummy loader was even newer lol

Last edited:
Reactions: spokkimax

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
"Rem doing Huge Breast DLC with redraw for Karryn"

Me: "Hand it over, that thing - her Big Fucking Tiddies"

Anyway, here some reason to sploosh your blankets today:
Interesting choice to make the impression of the dress show the outline of her panties and if she's not wearing any then it's her cameltoe instead. I can kind of see why some people aren't fond of the changes to her design too.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes