Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
I wanted to install these 3 mods,

but they require these 2.

Can you explain where to place them? there are a lot of strange files there.
anyway thank you
Did you managed to get them working? I have no idea where mods settings should go (No, it doesn't go in WWW)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm curious, why my steam copy works perfectly, but on almost every last 50 pages of the thread people come up with this problem.
Well if you have the Game on Steam and play it via Steam, you will not have this problem. It only affects people that don't have the game on Steam

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm curious, why my steam copy works perfectly, but on almost every last 50 pages of the thread people come up with this problem.
Game crashes if steam is open and you don't own the game. It is caused by some mods wanting to access steam workshop if I'm remembering it right.

Jul 28, 2018
Game crashes if steam is open and you don't own the game. It is caused by some mods wanting to access steam workshop if I'm remembering it right.
FWIW: It's not the mods trying to access the Workshop; it's the game itself trying to make a list of mods that were installed via the Workshop.

I don't blame the developers if they don't want to change the loader code to let the game continue when it sees "the current Steam account doesn't own this game" or whatever error is causing it to die, but it'd be nice if they gave you an error message.

Last edited:
Reactions: Humanbug

Ouef

Dec 13, 2020
Does anyone have a previous version from before August? I wanna use these mods but they appear to be incompatible with the recent version.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Fucking hell rem this is one of the easier ones to beat too and it was still a colosall pain in the ass with multiple failures lol. that's 2 challenges done on a legit playthrough. doubt i'll go for the other ones tho since the benefits aren't all that.

Warrior build focusing on dexterity and agility. somehow got empress end too so that's neat. key here was publishing karryn's stats for extra income early on and getting offensive edicts before fighting the level boss. makes a world of difference.

1700733982042.png

Shirohige

Jul 4, 2017
Hello guys, for mods you just manage to put the mods folders directly in www/mods ?

Or we need to extract them or put in other way ?

Thank you.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hello guys, for mods you just manage to put the mods folders directly in www/mods ?

Or we need to extract them or put in other way ?

Thank you.
You need to create a new folder called "Mods" under "C:\Windows\SysWOW64"
Put every mod you have downloaded in there, you don't need to extract them. Just move archives to that folder and windows should automatically recognize mod files and force the game to load them.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes