Jun 21, 2019
Hi ai-guy! I assume you used Stable Diffusion. What model, LoRA and prompt did you use to produce this? Care to share it?
model - or
- weight 0.6, also using - at 0.3
Sampler - DPM 2M SDE Karras, Steps 30, for upscaling i using "Tiled Diffusion" extension with noise inversion.
Prompts pretty simple - 1girl, purple hair, short hair, forehead, blue eyes, curvy, gigantic breasts etc. - you are welcome to mess with that, also i don't know if f95 wipe metadata from png images, so you can upload them in PNG Info tab and get all the information you need.

Reactions: oldboggy and IPRA

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Sooo no one has the full game with the mods in them I can download all together from?
You think someone would figure it all out for you... and they did. It's just hidden from you in a dark secret vault just to piss you off and confuse you :)

Club of Rome seperating the chaff from the wheat before they infinite Tsukuyomi you.

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
hello, ai-guy here, i'm sick rn so it affects on quality of images, i'll make them better when i get better.
Would be amazing to have some art like this for the game as replacers, but a version where she doesn't have gigantic breasts and are more normal sized, same for her hips/thighs too. I understand the appeal, but if she looked more normal it would be WAY hotter.

Jun 21, 2019
Would be amazing to have some art like this for the game as replacers, but a version where she doesn't have gigantic breasts and are more normal sized, same for her hips/thighs too. I understand the appeal, but if she looked more normal it would be WAY hotter.
I understand that everyone have their own tastes, not a fan of normal size especially in 2d but I'll try to generate her in more moderate sizes.

Eddy5893181

Jun 24, 2021
Hello there!!
Some more refreshed art...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
new update?

tatsumaki13

Mar 1, 2018
And Wizmoe I saw your reaction, I only ask this cuz I tried to install it myself only for the game keep crashing on me so sorry for checking if anyone made an easier route. Would've been fine without the facepalm...-_-;

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
They should bump up the price of the new DLC a little bit and add all new scenes too the Bar, Stripper, Secretary, and Gym. I'd pay.
They could do animated scenes. It's the only thing missing for this game to be perfect. I'd choose animated scenes over new jobs any day.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes