Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So I figure I'll just use a save editor to pump my stats for a virgin run, but some of the titles/achievements are pretty specific, like first kiss with a dick and anal before anything else or something. How did it go again? Simply have the relevant Desire stat high? Like, if you want a quick run to blowjob, you just get Mouth Desire high? Or are there some details I'm missing?

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
I had a slightly older version which ran perfectly but i eventually broke it and now this newer version crashes on startup and idk why

NotNehhhvick

Sep 4, 2023
I had a slightly older version which ran perfectly but i eventually broke it and now this newer version crashes on startup and idk why
You probably haven't installed the dummy launcher. Also there's yet another steam version update that released recently with updated art so I'd assume there will be another pirated version out soon as well.

Reactions: Yup20

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
You probably haven't installed the dummy launcher. Also there's yet another steam version update that released recently with updated art so I'd assume there will be another pirated version out soon as well.
I didnt know thats what the dummy loader was. Thanks a bunch

Jul 5, 2021
Hey modders, what file in the ccmod folder should I drag and drop in the vortex mod screen? I tried dropping the zip file and the unzipped file both but vortex returns an invalid mod folder error?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.8.5 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.8.5 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Jul 28, 2018
Is there a changelog/patchnotes anywhere?
I didn't see a changelog poking around Steam and Discord. The Discord does have an announcement:

Remtairy Discord said:
The most comprehensive CG renewal update has just dropped on Steam!!!!! The Map CG has just been renewed with all new variations!! Yes, that Map CG, you know, the CG that is on the screen whenever Karryn is not in a battle? Turns out that one was actually the oldest CG, older than the combat CGs and since it's also the first CG and the CG that you see the most, Sachinama grinded out WEEKS on drawing and making new variations so you better go to Ci-en and drop Sachinama your likes and thank yous and I love yous!

Enough words, go restart your Steam and look at the Map CG yourself!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes