May 29, 2018
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.8.5 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
is main thread the most update ?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
can someone give me some pointers? the game gets very hard on stage 3 (in normal difficulty btw). if there are a lot of enemies the battle doesn't take long to turn into constant sex and im perma losing stamina and energy(cuz she's just perma orgasming). and after i lose i also have to sit through more sex in the defeat scene. so i lose order and if one of the other lvls is rioting then its basically gg for me. I guess maybe the game punishes you for getting her slut level up early? im mainly focusing on the strength edicts but its very hard to balance everything when you're trying to get the control edicts while not getting too much expense. i'm stuck on the 2nd room of the 3rd stage. any tips would be appreciated. maybe a plan of what to focus on if i ever do another playthough?
First perks of Sex skills are all debuffs and disadvantous, which they are negated and become benefical as you go down the line, as you dont wanna get drown in debuffs, you dont want to start level up all Sexual skills at the same time, Its very recommended that beginners should not have a gangbang one too many
Also level 3 hit you like a tank because the combat system is 4 years outdated. you should grind with the first 2 levels because level 3 and above wont offer too much.

Reactions: NoL1feK1ng

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Thanks.
I am assuming ccmod is broken again because pregnant cg would probably have compatibility issues with new cg. Can anyone confirm this?
Confirmed.
I already thought this would happen and I think (or at least what makes sense to me) that ccmod won't be updated until maybe early next year because Rem and Sachi are still working on renewing older CGs and updating ccmod now seems pointless if next week it breaks again (everytime that I did open Steam in this last pass months, KP always had an update to download).

I was waiting (and still waiting) for ccmod to be updated to get back to KP 100%, but the last time ccmod received an update was in October and after seeing all these changes for KP recently explains why there was nothing for it yet. It would be better (and be more practical) for madtives to update/fix (even rework some stuff) the mod after all CGs are renewed and P Cup DLC is out but idk I'm not him. Maybe he is already working on a update and will release it tomorrow and I'll look like a clown.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I already thought this would happen and I think (or at least what makes sense to me) that ccmod won't be updated until maybe early next year because Rem and Sachi are still working on renewing older CGs and updating ccmod now seems pointless if next week it breaks again (everytime that I did open Steam in this last pass months, KP always had an update to download).

I was waiting (and still waiting) for ccmod to be updated to get back to KP 100%, but the last time ccmod received an update was in October and after seeing all these changes for KP recently explains why there was nothing for it yet. It would be better (and be more practical) for madtives to update/fix (even rework some stuff) the mod after all CGs are renewed and P Cup DLC is out but idk I'm not him. Maybe he is already working on a update and will release it tomorrow and I'll look like a clown.
It seems logical to wait until game receives all cg updates before updating the mod. I'm in no rush, I'll just wait until it is updated. Or maybe I'll keep two different versions of the game, one updated but without ccmod and one old but with ccmod. Anyway, thanks for the explanation.

Edit: Looking at discord it seems all visual mods were affected by this cg update. So it is not just ccmod. For now I'll just play older versions of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smopy

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
It seems logical to wait until game receives all cg updates before updating the mod. I'm in no rush, I'll just wait until it is updated. Or maybe have I'll keep two different versions of the game, one updated but without ccmod and one old but with ccmod. Anyway, thanks for the explanation.
np, just to clarify that I'm not saying this is what will happen, just what I think is most logical to do right now. Again, he might be about to release an update tomorrow, idk.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

vevelion

May 2, 2022
Guys, my Hangar pack doesnt work properly. When i change the different clothes, default clothe's some parts remains in character. Mod clothes doesnt fit. But in dialogues and map clothes fits nice.

• Angry
Reactions: DemonLord98

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
bruh... does this game work on rog ally?
Doesn't it use windows? If it does it should work.

Guys, my Hangar pack doesnt work properly. When i change the different clothes, default clothe's some parts remains in character. Mod clothes doesnt fit. But in dialogues and map clothes fits nice.
My hangar works perfectly. I have all the planes in my hangar in ac7.

vevelion

May 2, 2022
Doesn't it use windows? If it does it should work.

My hangar works perfectly. I have all the planes in my hangar in ac7.
could you please give me more information. What is your game version, and which mode/modes you using ?

Game Version: 1.2.8.5 Full

Last edited:

NoL1feK1ng

Feb 9, 2021
Take this file and put it in the games js > plugins folder (replace the old file. Make a backup of the old file before replacing it)

This will

Note that it's best not to use this file if you have less than 300 passives unlocked because it'll be hard to enjoy Slutty Karryn in that case

If you're starting a new game, this other file will

For the new game, buy the first 3 Dexterity, Endurance and Mind upgrades at minimum. Save the rest and spend as needed. I once heard that defeated Karryn loses half her money. I don't know if that's still a thing, so if you like being defeated, just be sure to spend all the money first. Put it in the same folder as the first file. Be sure to make backups of everything before you replace anything and do not use the file with the resist-changes on a new game unless you're carrying over 300 passives. Or unless you make sure the accessories are NOT equipped.
tysm imma check them out

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
is main thread the most update ?
The higher the version number the more recent the update, where the left-most number is the most significant. So 1.2.8.5 is more up-to-date than 1.2.7.2 or indeed than 1.2.7.anything. And when 1.2.8.6 or 1.2.8.7 or whatever is next comes out it will be more up to date than 1.2.8.5.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
could you please give me more information. What is your game version, and which mode/modes you using ?

Game Version: 1.2.8.5 Full
NEVER download mods without checking if they are updated to work with current version of the game. Btw hanger and hangar are two different words.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
yep i downloded from here. Waitress Bunny dress wont work classic dress always remains in the layer. BTW if i lost my halberd clothes fits nice. How can i enter all the battle without halberd ?
earn and use the prison fighter title, or change all instances of halberd defiled to true in the js files.

Reactions: vevelion
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes