Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
Accessory effects are all over the place, some can be found in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js and some can be found in RemtairyKarryn.js

The effect you are looking to edit is in RemtairyKarryn.js search for RING_PEARL_ID and find this following code
And edit both marked lines

JavaScript:
if(fromDesireRegen) {
        if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PEARL_ID)) {
            if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) rawValue *= 0.67;
            else rawValue *= 0.34; //CHANGE THIS TO  else rawValue *= 0 FOR 100% REDUCTION
        }
        if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PURITY_ID)) {
            if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) rawValue *= 0.6;
            else rawValue *= 0.8;
        }
    }
    else if(rawValue > 0 && !fromWillpowerSkill) {
        rawValue *= this.gainPussyDesirePassiveMultipler();
        if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PEARL_ID)) {
            if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) rawValue *= 0.67;
            else rawValue *= 0.34; //CHANGE THIS TO  else rawValue *= 0 FOR 100% REDUCTION
        }
        if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PURITY_ID)) {
            if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) rawValue *= 0.6;
            else rawValue *= 0.8;
        }
    }
Please could you tell me where I can go to edit the base stat values of accessories? Editing accessories from RemtairyKarryn.js changes all the accessory's values, including the values that you might not want changed. I would like to raise the Pet Resist, Sex Resist, Talk and Sight Resist of the [Ring] Scorpion, [Ring] Gold Glass and [Ring] Midi respectively, without altering their Cock, Mouth and Butt requirements.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Please could you tell me where I can go to edit the base stat values of accessories? Editing accessories from RemtairyKarryn.js changes all the accessory's values, including the values that you might not want changed. I would like to raise the Pet Resist, Sex Resist, Talk and Sight Resist of the [Ring] Scorpion, [Ring] Gold Glass and [Ring] Midi respectively, without altering their Cock, Mouth and Butt requirements.
You can change whatever you want, however you want. You can even add new effects to accessories(instead of just modifying) if you know what you are doing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Litshadow

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Many thanks for the help!! I was also able to raise the strip resist thanks to your aid. Much appreciated!!
You are welcome.
Here is some bonus info. You can also change how accessory effects are calculated by changing assignment operators in the code. For example accBonus -= 0.3; can be changed to accBonus += 0.3; or accBonus *= 1.3; etc. Also keep in mind changing these codes won't change accessory descriptions in the game, they are in another file(www\loc\RemEff.json) and need to be manually changed to the reflect changes you have made.

NoL1feK1ng

Feb 9, 2021
can someone give me some pointers? the game gets very hard on stage 3 (in normal difficulty btw). if there are a lot of enemies the battle doesn't take long to turn into constant sex and im perma losing stamina and energy(cuz she's just perma orgasming). and after i lose i also have to sit through more sex in the defeat scene. so i lose order and if one of the other lvls is rioting then its basically gg for me. I guess maybe the game punishes you for getting her slut level up early? im mainly focusing on the strength edicts but its very hard to balance everything when you're trying to get the control edicts while not getting too much expense. i'm stuck on the 2nd room of the 3rd stage. any tips would be appreciated. maybe a plan of what to focus on if i ever do another playthough?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
can someone give me some pointers? the game gets very hard on stage 3 (in normal difficulty btw). if there are a lot of enemies the battle doesn't take long to turn into constant sex and im perma losing stamina and energy(cuz she's just perma orgasming). and after i lose i also have to sit through more sex in the defeat scene. so i lose order and if one of the other lvls is rioting then its basically gg for me. I guess maybe the game punishes you for getting her slut level up early? im mainly focusing on the strength edicts but its very hard to balance everything when you're trying to get the control edicts while not getting too much expense. i'm stuck on the 2nd room of the 3rd stage. any tips would be appreciated. maybe a plan of what to focus on if i ever do another playthough?
If she is constantly orgasming that means you have unlocked too many negative passives. Don't do that in your next playthrough and you'll be fine.

Reactions: NoL1feK1ng

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
If you're going for a slut route the best of the attacking stats to go for is Dexterity (Not Strength) as it increases the pleasure damage you dish out during sexual acts as well as regular damage using Dexterity attacks... also, other great stats for a slut build are mind, energy and endurance. Raise those. Also, finish the first 3 floors as quickly as you can before unleashing the inner slut. I also personally recommend modding, as I found the game very needlessly frustrating without it.

You are welcome.
Here is some bonus info. You can also change how accessory effects are calculated by changing assignment operators in the code. For example accBonus -= 0.3; can be changed to accBonus += 0.3; or accBonus *= 1.3; etc. Also keep in mind changing these codes won't change accessory descriptions in the game, they are in another file(www\loc\RemEff.json) and need to be manually changed to the reflect changes you have made.
Noted, thanks again.

Reymondo

Aug 26, 2022
anybody can tell me how to install the the cut in animations loop in the 1.2.7.2? ive tried every mod admin i found and i cant, should i use the clean steam version?

NoL1feK1ng

Feb 9, 2021
If you're going for a slut route the best of the attacking stats to go for is Dexterity (Not Strength) as it increases the pleasure damage you dish out during sexual acts as well as regular damage using Dexterity attacks... also, other great stats for a slut build are mind, energy and endurance. Raise those. Also, finish the first 3 floors as quickly as you can before unleashing the inner slut. I also personally recommend modding, as I found the game very needlessly frustrating without it.
appreciate it. any mod recommendations? also should i prioritize the buffing edicts over the prison ones early in the game or should i sprinkle in a bit of both?

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
appreciate it. any mod recommendations? also should i prioritize the buffing edicts over the prison ones early in the game or should i sprinkle in a bit of both?
Take this file and put it in the games js > plugins folder (replace the old file. Make a backup of the old file before replacing it)

This will

Note that it's best not to use this file if you have less than 300 passives unlocked because it'll be hard to enjoy Slutty Karryn in that case

If you're starting a new game, this other file will

For the new game, buy the first 3 Dexterity, Endurance and Mind upgrades at minimum. Save the rest and spend as needed. I once heard that defeated Karryn loses half her money. I don't know if that's still a thing, so if you like being defeated, just be sure to spend all the money first. Put it in the same folder as the first file. Be sure to make backups of everything before you replace anything and do not use the file with the resist-changes on a new game unless you're carrying over 300 passives. Or unless you make sure the accessories are NOT equipped.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes