negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there anyway to mod the game to make it so evading doesn't take up as much stamina/removes stamina burn outright?
I'm not 100% sure about this, but i found a line in the "RemtairyCombat.js", you can find all the javascript files in KP/www/js/plugins
1701560320777.png
Might wanna tweak those values and experiment with them, be sure to have a backup file if you goof something up.
:EDIT: 1=100% so if you want to for example halve it, put 0.5

Last edited:

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I really hope after the big boobs update the game still receives content. Paid or free makes no difference to me.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Going for a straight virgin/powerhouse run, what was the best starter bonuses if you don't want to lose? I seem to remember a certain combination can be nicely balanced with an accessory you can easily buy.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Going for a straight virgin/powerhouse run, what was the best starter bonuses if you don't want to lose? I seem to remember a certain combination can be nicely balanced with an accessory you can easily buy.
END/MND/DEX, the holy trinity.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
END/MND/DEX, the holy trinity.
I admit, I just blazed through the first run with the mod menu to get it over with lol, trying for the endings first. Got the Empress Ending, how many endings are there? I just assumed two, Empress or Slut. And I guess Endurance and Mind are the Slut go to? Now I can actually get to the lewd part of this game lol

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
hmmm....why is it looking for png files and not the rpgmvp files. are you using the newest version with ccmod? i do not think cc is updated yet, that might be it.
That I thought, until I saw steam forum reports on the glitch which was immediately fixed with v.2.8.6 released the following morning
Need a gamer to post that patch here

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Downloading the 1.8.6.6 version on keep2share taken from a funny chinese website
maynot be english so if anyone doesnt know chinese, now is your chance
dont know if it has cracked steam dll
also it's a 1.8.6.8, I know
contain mods
1.75/9 hours left o7

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Downloading the 1.8.6.6 version on keep2share taken from a funny chinese website
maynot be english so if anyone doesnt know chinese, now is your chance
dont know if it has cracked steam dll
also it's a 1.8.6.8, I know
contain mods
1.75/9 hours left o7
1.8.6.8 :WaitWhat:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I admit, I just blazed through the first run with the mod menu to get it over with lol, trying for the endings first. Got the Empress Ending, how many endings are there? I just assumed two, Empress or Slut. And I guess Endurance and Mind are the Slut go to? Now I can actually get to the lewd part of this game lol
3, Pure ending, slut ending and the failure ending (control reaches 0).
END/MND/DEX build is god tier for either pure or slut runs, endurance reduces the amount of stamina damage from either attacks or sex, mind is for the mind skills (obviously good for either run) and dexterity increases the damage with yellow attacks and sex attacks, other stats are just meh compared to them and purely for just running a niché builds.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
3, Pure ending, slut ending and the failure ending (control reaches 0).
END/MND/DEX build is god tier for either pure or slut runs, endurance reduces the amount of stamina damage from either attacks or sex, mind is for the mind skills (obviously good for either run) and dexterity increases the damage with yellow attacks and sex attacks, other stats are just meh compared to them and purely for just running a niché builds.
STR reduces incoming physical attack damage, increases your own damage and also increases chances of critical hits.
END reduces chances of getting critically hit and also increases pleasure threshold of orgasm.
I think you'd do better with leveling up STR instead of END for pure runs.
Also AGI is probably better than DEX for pure runs since you won't be using sex attacks anyway.

Reactions: gymogle

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
STR reduces incoming physical attack damage, increases your own damage and also increases chances of critical hits.
END reduces chances of getting critically hit and also increases pleasure threshold of orgasm.
I think you'd do better with leveling up STR instead of END for pure runs.
Also AGI is probably better than DEX for pure runs since you won't be using sex attacks anyway.
Well shit, that's what i get for parroting of information that i've heard from somewhere else instead of doing my own research into it.
But i've also always played it this way since you can just kinda "swap" the run from pure into a slut run, the game isn't that hard even on prisoner difficulty for my holy trinity to not work.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Can someone please tell me the exact variable to edit the control and order in RemtairyPrison.js? Whenever I try to use the search function for this thread it just leads to answers from 2021 that say to edit a line that isn't in the code anymore, at least not when I searched it in Notepad.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is there any way to reliably raise control or keep it at a consistent rate without worrying about fucking editing a .js file that I can't seem to find the variable for which corresponds to changing it? I thought that control also raised the more battles you win but I can't tell a tangible difference.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes