Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone please tell me the exact variable to edit the control and order in RemtairyPrison.js? Whenever I try to use the search function for this thread it just leads to answers from 2021 that say to edit a line that isn't in the code anymore, at least not when I searched it in Notepad.
Searching for "control" and "order" in RemtairyPrison.js yields a lot of results.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any way to reliably raise control or keep it at a consistent rate without worrying about fucking editing a .js file that I can't seem to find the variable for which corresponds to changing it? I thought that control also raised the more battles you win but I can't tell a tangible difference.
Control is how much order will change when you sleep.
If you have 100 order and -5 control next day you will have 95 order.
When you win a battle you will increase order, not control.
You can change control by buying edicts.
I suggest trying to understand the game first before editing files.

Well shit, that's what i get for parroting of information that i've heard from somewhere else instead of doing my own research into it.
But i've also always played it this way since you can just kinda "swap" the run from pure into a slut run, the game isn't that hard even on prisoner difficulty for my holy trinity to not work.
It is easy probably because slut builds are easy to do.
You naturally level up END because sex attacks enemies do gives you endurance exp.
You also naturally level up DEX because sex attacks you do gives dexterity exp.
For a slut build only stat you need to actively work on increasing is MND. But even MND is fairly easy to level up because using any willpower skill(even suppress desire skills which you will be using anyway) gives mind exp.

Eddy5893181

Jun 24, 2021
Searching for "control" and "order" in RemtairyPrison.js yields a lot of results.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Control is how much order will change when you sleep.
If you have 100 order and -5 control next day you will have 95 order.
When you win a battle you will increase order, not control.
You can change control by buying edicts.
I suggest trying to understand the game first before editing files.

It is easy probably because slut builds are easy to do.
You naturally level up END because sex attacks enemies do gives you endurance exp.
You also naturally level up DEX because sex attacks you do gives dexterity exp.
For a slut build only stat you need to actively work on increasing is MND. But even MND is fairly easy to level up because using any willpower skill(even suppress desire skills which you will be using anyway) gives mind exp.
excuse me,do you know how to keep the liquid for karryns?

Kieranilner

Jun 30, 2023
anyone send in the v1.2.8.10 cg changes? I'm just curious (and probably also horny, if you couldn't guess) so I just want a sneak peak, and so that I can stop searching for relevant stuff online and on the discord

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Is it just more or does the new CG updates look kinda AI generated? That and her hourglass figure has become much chubbier. I'm all for a chubbier option like breast sizes but they shouldn't change her default too much. Thoughts?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Is it just more or does the new CG updates look kinda AI generated? That and her hourglass figure has become much chubbier. I'm all for a chubbier option like breast sizes but they shouldn't change her default too much. Thoughts?
Strongly doubt it's AI but it definitely does look a bit more generically anime-ish, which might in itself explain why it looks more like what an AI would produce.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
most likely its been 5 years since they last added a new pose, dev team cant get consistent art styles with the new poses or that artist who drew karryn left.
I sure prefer the old poses, new ones look generated then edited but somehow they couldnt get in in lines with old karryn,
At least wont have to look at the same 4 poses for500 gangbangs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Well shit, that's what i get for parroting of information that i've heard from somewhere else instead of doing my own research into it.
But i've also always played it this way since you can just kinda "swap" the run from pure into a slut run, the game isn't that hard even on prisoner difficulty for my holy trinity to not work.
i think agility is usually the main stat for pure runs, because it gives you the ability to act first wich can help with lowering desires and using see/hear no evil. Dexterity works good as a secondary attack stat because otherwise you will miss very often. Mind is of course the most important and powerfull stat since it is used for lowering desires and regaining energy wich can be used to regain stamina.

its allso worth noting that if you just beat everyones ass over and over you will become sadistic very quick and start to orgasm from that so letting them jerk of can allso be usefull at times for wich you need high charm.

i think ive never done a strenght run i dont really see the point of it honstly.

Last edited:

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
Mega
as version 1.2.8.17 is now released on steam. I hereby bringyour glad tidings:
The 1.2.8.8 version
dug it from a keep2share link from a chinese website
All in english but I'd expect some malware
already had steam dll
I got in the main menu, proceed the rest with caution
Any brave soul to do the safety test? :eek:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone willing to share the new version of the game with the c.c mod installed i know its easy to install but im a guy with negative IQ when it comes to installing mods thank you for your attention everybody

Reactions: Cdi4
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes