Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I do usually try to play the game as a slow burn as it is, but I'm also often impatient to get to the H-content and sexy gameplay, and it can be a bit of a grind turning it into gradual corruption.
Passives you unlock turn her into a slut and unlock all the sex skills. If you edit passive unlock requirements you can make her turn into a slut at your own preferred pace. Just open RemtairyKarrynPassives.js prefably with notepad++ and find this line: Game_Actor.prototype.setupPassiveReqBaseArray = function()
Below this line all base passive requirements are written. Change their values to whatever you want.

I sort of get the logic of 'higher slut lv = lower charm' since as long as i can remember it's always been seen as a turn off for a lot of guys when women aren't virgins and have a high body count. Still doesn't stop it from being one of several annoying mechanics in this game.
It is annoying but you can reverse or disable this effect by editing js files.

Last edited:

Xyphr

Jun 5, 2023
Anyone got a version past 1.2.8.5 other than the 1.2.8.8 Chinese one? 1.2.8.5 keeps bugging out on me, multiple failed to load errors

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.8.18 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.8.18 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Aug 31, 2021
I've been doing the receptionist job for a while now. I just can't get the titjob scenes for some reason, and its bugging the hell out of me. Always says that my desire is "too low" when it clearly isnt.

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone else getting error note left in the game with no text within it. I tried the fix suggested in the Read Me but it's still not helping. Game will attempt to start before stopping and shutting down. I am at a loss.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I've been doing the receptionist job for a while now. I just can't get the titjob scenes for some reason, and its bugging the hell out of me. Always says that my desire is "too low" when it clearly isnt.
There are no titjob scenes in the receptionist job.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
It says I unlocked surrender but I don't see it in energy skills, just give up. Are there conditions to getting it to appear? Also is there a way to reliably get the bar storeroom scene, bathroom scene, etc. Other than waiting for a riot to battle on that floor again?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Oh jeez if only there was a startup crash fix written somewhere near download links and almost every page for like last 100 pages.
I'll admit I'm too dumb to understand shit sometimes so I ask an obvious question on this forum that I can't seem to find with search. But asking for this is next level. It's right on the front page lmao.

• Sad
Reactions: Wizmoe

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
It says I unlocked surrender but I don't see it in energy skills, just give up. Are there conditions to getting it to appear?
Try using give up.

Also is there a way to reliably get the bar storeroom scene, bathroom scene, etc. Other than waiting for a riot to battle on that floor again?
These are defeat "battles". So as far as I know you only get them when you lose a fight.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
It says I unlocked surrender but I don't see it in energy skills, just give up. Are there conditions to getting it to appear? Also is there a way to reliably get the bar storeroom scene, bathroom scene, etc. Other than waiting for a riot to battle on that floor again?
There's two of them. I think Surrender is in the combat section(?) and takes away your Stamina, while Give Up is in the energy section and takes away your Energy.

Reactions: flynn1986

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
There's two of them. I think Surrender is in the combat section(?) and takes away your Stamina, while Give Up is in the energy section and takes away your Energy.
Flip those around then you got it, Give up kills your stamina and knocks you to the ground, Surrender drains your energy and opens up the defeat scenes

• Red Heart
Reactions: flynn1986

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Which mods are still working with map pose update?
I know all visual mods are affected, they are either entirely broken or partly broken. I am asking which mods still work 100%.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Why my Hanger Pack wont works after this update ? In battle and posture wont change but in map my character skin changes
Its a mod, updates to the game will inevitably break mods especially visual ones. Its why a bunch of larger mod devs, like the ones for CCMod are waiting to let Rem and Sachi finish adding all theses CG updates and bug fixes along with the upcoming P-cup DLC

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Which mods are still working with map pose update?
I know all visual mods are affected, they are either entirely broken or partly broken. I am asking which mods still work 100%.
Im not entirely certain myself as im waiting for the P-cup DLC and whatnot to drop before i start delving hard into the various mods this game has because id rather not deal with the headache of mods constantly breaking atm

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes