Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
This is a clean version 1.2.8.5. I launched it on joiplay. what is the problem? everything was fine before.

Screenshot_20231203_161128_JoiPlay.jpg

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
It says I unlocked surrender but I don't see it in energy skills, just give up. Are there conditions to getting it to appear? Also is there a way to reliably get the bar storeroom scene, bathroom scene, etc. Other than waiting for a riot to battle on that floor again?
Get defeated during riots to get certain ones (or defeated during jobs), bar storeroom during lvl1 riots (or receptionist and waitress), toilet during lvl2 riots (or gloryhole), solitary cell during lvl3 riots (or trainer and stripper) and stocks during lvl4 riots, there's also the lvl5 defeat scene on the endless and the boss.

• Red Heart
Reactions: flynn1986

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
It says I unlocked surrender but I don't see it in energy skills, just give up. Are there conditions to getting it to appear? Also is there a way to reliably get the bar storeroom scene, bathroom scene, etc. Other than waiting for a riot to battle on that floor again?
You have to be in a sex combat scene i think and you have to Give Up (removes all stamina) and then the following turn go into your energy skills and Surrender

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Get defeated during riots to get certain ones (or defeated during jobs), bar storeroom during lvl1 riots (or receptionist and waitress), toilet during lvl2 riots (or gloryhole), solitary cell during lvl3 riots (or trainer and stripper) and stocks during lvl4 riots, there's also the lvl5 defeat scene on the endless and the boss.
Appreciate you my dude.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I assumed it was titjob as the guests that line up continually ask to touch her tits. Whatever it is, I just can't seem to get enough desire for it.
What's your desire cap?

If it's too low, you gotta go get more boob-passives that increase the cap.

Aug 31, 2021
What's your desire cap?

If it's too low, you gotta go get more boob-passives that increase the cap.
I've maxed all my desires at 200. I've also tried raising all the receptionists levels and infamy. I am using mods, but none should affect the receptionist job.

I've gotten to about 4 receptionist infamy. But it always resets no matter what I do.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I've maxed all my desires at 200. I've also tried raising all the receptionists levels and infamy. I am using mods, but none should affect the receptionist job.

I've gotten to about 4 receptionist infamy. But it always resets no matter what I do.
Sounds like a lot of things happening that shouldn't be.

Therefore it is indeed a mod issue.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
What the fuck? Why did control go down to -10 in one day for me after I liberated the first level when I'm not bankrupt? Is there any way to get it back up to -5 in the game? Some of the shit in this game is really frustrating. I just opened the game and looked and boom, it went from -5 to -10

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What the fuck? Why did control go down to -10 in one day for me after I liberated the first level when I'm not bankrupt? Is there any way to get it back up to -5 in the game? Some of the shit in this game is really frustrating. I just opened the game and looked and boom, it went from -5 to -10
If there is a riot it lowers control, it will go back to previous value when you suppress it. If there isn't a riot then idk, your game is probably broken.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes