Sep 11, 2023
Mega
as version 1.2.8.17 is now released on steam. I hereby bringyour glad tidings:
The 1.2.8.8 version
dug it from a keep2share link from a chinese website
All in english but I'd expect some malware
already had steam dll
I got in the main menu, proceed the rest with caution
( sorry bad english) there are no viruses here ?

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I'd love to see a mod for this game that does something like letting the prisoners use their H-Attacks regardless of Karryn's sensitivity or experience. I always found it so weird that the premise of the game is that you're fighting in a prison filled with pervy prisoners, yet none of them will do anything to you unless you're into it/wanting it. I find forced corruption a lot more fun with strong, badass female characters like Karryn, but she can only really willingly become a slut.

Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I'd love to see a mod for this game that does something like letting the prisoners use their H-Attacks regardless of Karryn's sensitivity or experience. I always found it so weird that the premise of the game is that you're fighting in a prison filled with pervy prisoners, yet none of them will do anything to you unless you're into it/wanting it. I find forced corruption a lot more fun with strong, badass female characters like Karryn, but she can only really willingly become a slut.
Make it yourself all you need to do is set the desire requirement for the sex acts to 0. It would take like a minute to do. Gameplay would turn to shit though. Every fight would turn into a sex marathon the second her clothes are off.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
most likely its been 5 years since they last added a new pose, dev team cant get consistent art styles with the new poses or that artist who drew karryn left.
I sure prefer the old poses, new ones look generated then edited but somehow they couldnt get in in lines with old karryn,
At least wont have to look at the same 4 poses for500 gangbangs
No, same artist as always.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Make it yourself all you need to do is set the desire requirement for the sex acts to 0. It would take like a minute to do. Gameplay would turn to shit though. Every fight would turn into a sex marathon the second her clothes are off.
My guy, you've literally layed out why I DON'T want to attempt this myself, cause yeah, just doing that would mess everything up :ROFLMAO: I'm talking about something a bit more comprehensive and ambitious than just changing the values, I'm thinking something more like a minor overhaul. I doubt it would need to be anything too crazy or complicated, but I'm pretty certain it'd still be beyond me.

But its just a dumb idea based on my personal preference, I just think it'd be neat, but I still love and enjoy this game as it is ;P

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
My guy, you've literally layed out why I DON'T want to attempt this myself, cause yeah, just doing that would mess everything up :ROFLMAO: I'm talking about something a bit more comprehensive and ambitious than just changing the values, I'm thinking something more like a minor overhaul. I doubt it would need to be anything too crazy or complicated, but I'm pretty certain it'd still be beyond me.

But its just a dumb idea based on my personal preference, I just think it'd be neat, but I still love and enjoy this game as it is ;P
like he said it would take you 2 mins to do with js mods. quick and easy :)

Nemesis Navro

Dec 1, 2018
I find forced corruption a lot more fun with strong, badass female characters like Karryn, but she can only really willingly become a slut.
I think the reason why rem decided to make it like it is is because it has to be consensual for some stores? I think steam wouldn't allow the game to exist there if it did? The game is on other fronts as well and I don't know their policies. But yeah, I dislike the willing slut as welll unless it's a slow burn, which karryn can be (it can even not exist if you don't allow it).

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I think the reason why rem decided to make it like it is is because it has to be consensual for some stores? I think steam wouldn't allow the game to exist there if it did? The game is on other fronts as well and I don't know their policies. But yeah, I dislike the willing slut as welll unless it's a slow burn, which karryn can be (it can even not exist if you don't allow it).
Oh, I totally get it, and I don't blame the devs at all for it! They deserve all the success and sales for the great job they've done on this game!

I'd definitely prefer if the game was more noncon, or had the option to be, but I'd only ever actually want that as a third party mod or unofficial patch.

I do usually try to play the game as a slow burn as it is, but I'm also often impatient to get to the H-content and sexy gameplay, and it can be a bit of a grind turning it into gradual corruption.

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
( sorry bad english) there are no viruses here ?
I used Virus Total to scan this and only got 1 possible warning. Also scanned the rar with Windows Defender and i got no warnings but Windows isn't very trusty. Also, as other user said,x. Better wait for a better version

Last edited:

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
i dont think steam has an issue with rape content or atleast if they have its not enforced very well.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
For people complaining about not getting high enough base Charm, I did something completely different and requiring almost no changes.
It's kinda easymode for a Slutty Karryn, but it doesn't tamper at all with the leveling process.

In RemtairyKarryn.js, search for a single line:
num -= Math.round(this.slutLvl * 0.1);

It's the only reference to this.slutLvl in that file.
Replace the first minus sign to a plus.
num += Math.round(this.slutLvl * 0.1);

There. Now knowing Karryn's a slut actually gets the prisoners hornier, so her slut level INCREASES her effective charm instead of lowering it.
No changes to how Accessories or Passives work to increase or decrease Charm, no change to the leveling system or decreasing the maximum in other stats by trying to increase her Charm that way. Just prisoners that find sluts attractive.
Holy shit, does this still work? Game changing if it does. It's never made sense to me that charm lowers with slut level. These are prisoners, her being a massive slut should instantly charm them.

Edit: I just checked this and it seems like there is no Math.round it says Math.floor

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
So if I'm to get this right in this game, slut level has no cap and it will keep raising and raising and raising and the higher it gets the harder it is to make prisoners cum? Despite all the experience she would have? Until you get to basically a point that battles and side jobs would take forever because you can't get them to cum because their pleasure is barely rising? If that's the case, what kind of fucking logic is that? I wanna keep playing after the ending and make Karryn a megaslut but I don't want to if it means I'm barely making anybody orgasm with her.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So if I'm to get this right in this game, slut level has no cap and it will keep raising and raising and raising and the higher it gets the harder it is to make prisoners cum? Despite all the experience she would have? Until you get to basically a point that battles and side jobs would take forever because you can't get them to cum because their pleasure is barely rising? If that's the case, what kind of fucking logic is that?
Nope. Slut Level = the amount of Passives you have. So there is a cap since there aren't unlimited passives.

And no whatever gave you that idea is completley wrong. I guess you are talking about Charm. Charm only effects with how much Pleasure Prisoners starts and gain passively in Battle. You can have +400 Slut Level and one shot enemies no Problem with Sex Skills with a good Slut Build.

Apr 3, 2018
Got a new pc and game just fails to start in crashdamp getting '0xc0000005' 'The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access' tried to limit ram to 2133 mhz still nothing done a mem86test nothing can anyone help T-T
Edit: all other games work fine karryn prison the only exception

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
So if I'm to get this right in this game, slut level has no cap and it will keep raising and raising and raising and the higher it gets the harder it is to make prisoners cum? Despite all the experience she would have? Until you get to basically a point that battles and side jobs would take forever because you can't get them to cum because their pleasure is barely rising? If that's the case, what kind of fucking logic is that? I wanna keep playing after the ending and make Karryn a megaslut but I don't want to if it means I'm barely making anybody orgasm with her.
As the other guy said you are mistaken about several things. But to explain a bit more, charm is a stat that deals pleasure damage passively at the start of a turn, and dictates how much pleasure an enemy starts the battle with. It has nothing to do with the pleasure damage an enemy deals to themselves when they have sex with karryn, or when karryn uses a sex skill against them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: flynn1986
Mar 18, 2022
Is it just more or does the new CG updates look kinda AI generated? That and her hourglass figure has become much chubbier. I'm all for a chubbier option like breast sizes but they shouldn't change her default too much. Thoughts?
sachinama the artist, is a big fan of AI drawings. i dont think its AI generated but i have a high suspicion he uses AI in some capacity. If he did im totally fine with that because i love karryn so much. REMTAIRY STOP BEING A WHINY PUSSY AND MAKE A REAL DLC OR DIFFERENT GAME NOT THIS PANSY GRAPHICS UPDATE BS. BE A MAN AND MAKE DLCS FOR KARRYNS PRISON UNTIL YOU DROP DEAD!!!!!

Reactions: retardo

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
I sort of get the logic of 'higher slut lv = lower charm' since as long as i can remember it's always been seen as a turn off for a lot of guys when women aren't virgins and have a high body count. Still doesn't stop it from being one of several annoying mechanics in this game.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes