flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
If there is a riot it lowers control, it will go back to previous value when you suppress it. If there isn't a riot then idk, your game is probably broken.
Broken? I literally am playing on Steam and it autoupdates. There was no riot. I just turned the game on and control was lower. Is there anything else that lowers control besides rioting? And does stopping riots return it to the previous number?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Broken? I literally am playing on Steam and it autoupdates. There was no riot. I just turned the game on and control was lower. Is there anything else that lowers control besides rioting? And does stopping riots return it to the previous number?
Edicts and titles can also lower control if I am remembering correctly. You are reading descriptions before buying edicts and equipping titles, right? Maybe mods have broken your game, who knows. It is highly improbable game is broken because of an update, though not entirely impossible.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
There is a drop in control once you clear 1st level and the 2nd one opens up.

Extra -5 sounds about right. Just buy some control increasing edicts, or correctly time buying some of the big order increasing edicts.

Honestly, clearing level 1 and starting level 2 is perhaps the biggest difficulty jump in the game.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Edicts and titles can also lower control if I am remembering correctly. You are reading descriptions before buying edicts and equipping titles, right? Maybe mods have broken your game, who knows. It is highly improbable game is broken because of an update, though not entirely impossible.
I don't have any mods installed. Regardless, is there a way to have her fully strip in the bar waitress job instead of just the top being pulled up and shorts unbuttoned with her panties stollen? Or manually strip at all in that job?

ruhiprakash87

Jul 23, 2023
I've been doing the receptionist job for a while now. I just can't get the titjob scenes for some reason, and its bugging the hell out of me. Always says that my desire is "too low" when it clearly isnt.
"Always says that my desire is "too low" when it clearly isnt." agree your desire is not low.
what it meant desire of Karryn or/and the enemies is low. If all are aroused then it should work. You sure its for all the enemies and not just for Goblin visitors.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
where can i fing those modes, where u can change Karryn`s clothes, at night go for some slut shit and pregnancy?
Like zoomies has said those are all on the discord but i wouldnt reccomend playing too many of them until after the P-cup patch and remaining CG updates finish dropping

Heikichi

Apr 25, 2018
Maybe some dlc in the future with nurse o teacher Jobs ?
Doubt it, as I recall they said boob size and the occasional bug fix and possible gym updates are the only thing left. though it does seem strange they skipped out on the nurse side job considering how common it is.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes