McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
P cups without more animations/petting options/nipple fuck its a waste
You know sometimes we Just Need to be grateful that he added something like that, not a great fan of nipple fuck buy me too was wishing about some Breast Sucking scene ecc and that game dont have, at least we got BAZONGA DONKA and im Happy with that

Reactions: sagasenor

Reymondo

Aug 26, 2022
You know sometimes we Just Need to be grateful that he added something like that, not a great fan of nipple fuck buy me too was wishing about some Breast Sucking scene ecc and that game dont have, at least we got BAZONGA DONKA and im Happy with that
Yeah but i think this game made in rpgmaker its wasted potential, id wish they made a remake in Unity but i doubt it

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
There is only one nw.exe file, when I click on it the game opens but closes immediately, should I install something?
No, you don't need to install anything else.

Unity doesn't really offer anything to the game.
Because it is a game engine. Game engines are tools, they can't offer something without a developer who knows how to use them. That said, rpg maker is pretty limited compared to unity. This game could've easily been a fully 3d game if it was made using unity but I doubt this dev knows how to use it.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019

Because it is a game engine. Game engines are tools, they can't offer something without a developer who knows how to use them. That said, rpg maker is pretty limited compared to unity. This game could've easily been a fully 3d game if it was made using unity but I doubt this dev knows how to use it.
Eh. Most 3D Unity Hentai games are shit. It most likely would have lost some of it's charm.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019

3D is a downgrade 99% of the time. And 100% of the time when your artist only does 2d work.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Eh. Most 3D Unity Hentai games are shit. It most likely would have lost some of it's charm.
It would definitely lose atleast some of its charm. But I just wonder how it would look and play. I am imagining something like last evil but without cards and with better graphics.

Reactions: RedAISkye

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
It would definitely lose atleast some of its charm. But I just wonder how it would look and play. I am imagining something like last evil but without cards and with better graphics.
Like I said. Personally for me, I hate the cartoony look of these 3D Unity Hentai games. Last Evil has kinda shit looking visuals. Much much less quality then the hand drawn art KP has.

sriesk

Mar 20, 2019
Okay, so clearly I am the fool. I am having issues loading this on Joiplay with the current download. Would like some insight or if anyone else has this on mobile

Reactions: WhimQuery
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes