annam

Apr 13, 2017
I hope when they are all done with this project they just release the assets properly so modders can more easily add side jobs and more content. Even with the poses already in the game, people make outfits and change side jobs in a way that completely change how they work.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I hope when they are all done with this project they just release the assets properly so modders can more easily add side jobs and more content. Even with the poses already in the game, people make outfits and change side jobs in a way that completely change how they work.
Idk what you mean by assets but most if not all of the code is already in a readable format. Pictures can already be extracted/converted from game files. Same can also be said for sounds effects and voices.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
a few months ago the condom drinking in ccmod was broken for a while and you would get filled condoms out of thin air without having sex, i dont know how it works now im waiting for the game to be somewhat in a final state to play it again with ccmod.
How do I make her drink condoms? The skill doesn't appear in fights. The CC Mod options are in default.

View attachment 3154633

• Wow
Reactions: Kyroph
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes