Kyroph

Aug 5, 2020
a few months ago the condom drinking in ccmod was broken for a while and you would get filled condoms out of thin air without having sex, i dont know how it works now im waiting for the game to be somewhat in a final state to play it again with ccmod.
Welp, that makes sense. Thanks

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How do you know I have Steam open? :oops: Are you spying on me?:eek:
No we just guess you are illiterate.
You are not the first one, you won't be the last one. I'm pretty sure last hundred pages are filled with people who had the same "problem" as you.

JohnnyRC88

Feb 8, 2018
first point I use this site very little...
second point I was just joking ...
third point just needed to say where the problem is and the solution without drama!!
however... thank you for the "answer"

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
first point I use this site very little...
second point I was just joking ...
third point just needed to say where the problem is and the solution without drama!!
however... thank you for the "answer"
Be sure to use the forum search next time, you'll save everyones time, especially yours.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Speaking of latest version.
It seems like Karryn's face got redone, or is it just me? If it is, my preference is to the older one.

PS: I got basic mods(CCMod+FastCG) on btw...
(Mentioning this in case if its related)
Devs are updating old cg's and it is not a big deal but I prefer old face too. By the way as far as I know ccmod and rest of the other visual mods aren't updated to work with that update yet, you may encounter broken poses etc...

Reactions: uglywolf

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Speaking of latest version.
It seems like Karryn's face got redone, or is it just me? If it is, my preference is to the older one.

PS: I got basic mods(CCMod+FastCG) on btw...
(Mentioning this in case if its related)
Yeah, it's new. I would've loved an option to choose between sprite-sets, but oh well, options are for losers amirite? Though it's probably possible to do it without Rem, just by replacing new sprite folders with the old ones. And if they added some completely new sprites - just copy and add them to those folder with older sprites. Unless they changed positioning in code specifically for the newer sprites, then it should work.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Though it's probably possible to do it without Rem, just by replacing new sprite folders with the old ones. And if they added some completely new sprites - just copy and add them to those folder with older sprites. Unless they changed positioning in code specifically for the newer sprites, then it should work.
Instructions unclear, dick got stuck inside computer.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
a good chef tastes his food, I wonder if the devs actually play their game and think "hmm how about a class that hits and tank like a truck, can triple shots, regen 20% of their bar every turn, get make after taking damage, call it slime, better yet lets drop 2 of them on the same round at slime pool to kill every hope and enjoyment of every pure run who manage to make it that far to lv4"

• Angry
Reactions: DemonLord98

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
a good chef tastes his food, I wonder if the devs actually play their game and think "hmm how about a class that hits and tank like a truck, can triple shots, regen 20% of their bar every turn, get make after taking damage, call it slime, better yet lets drop 2 of them on the same round at slime pool to kill every hope and enjoyment of every pure run who manage to make it that far to lv4"
Use blunt attacks or let them fuck karryn's ass one at a time.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
s-l1600.jpg at least 2 gonna evade my triple skew, bitch slap and deal non crit 1000 dmg or half my bar. or charge angrily at karryn leg before they even get angry, doing a triple attack, which karryn easily EVADE, but for some fucking reason the devs thought that would be funny if you STILL HAVE TO TAKE 200 DMG FOR EVERY FUCKING HIT YOU EVADE. FUCK YOU
Never fucking mind, its not 1000dmg
ITs 1300dmg

Shadian

Sep 12, 2020
I have an issue with the game...I can't open it. It just gives me the error 0xc0000007b or something...

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes