otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Tried moving older sprites over to the new version, and... fuck. I think they actually changed positioning of sprites, which means it can only be fixed through code. And i really don't feel like scouting sprite positions everywhere to return older sprites, it'll take a slightly more motivated person to do that.
View attachment 3161110
Why do you want older sprites?

gsans

Dec 3, 2019
So the game doesn't boot up, and i downloaded the dummy steam loader and my PC detected it as a virus, it also says that it takes 0 bytes of storage, how do i fix this?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So the game doesn't boot up, and i downloaded the dummy steam loader and my PC detected it as a virus, it also says that it takes 0 bytes of storage, how do i fix this?
If you don't wanna use the Dummy Steam Loader, just close Steam

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
hey guys there's a person in level 1 store that alwas runs away when i enter the room like am i supposed to catch him in a way?

pr83

May 5, 2017
Rem and Sachi needs to move on to the next project man. I really hope they go the whole live2d/full animation route with the next one given how much automation has improved with the recent developments in the machine learning/ai field. Seeing Sachi's work in full motion would be a treat.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Can you go full femdomme with her or is this game just about her submitting? I started the game but it felt like all content was just submissive. Just wanna know if there is any reason for me to try this out again or not.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Karryn's Prison [v1.2.8.20 + DLCs] [Remtairy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [711 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can you go full femdomme with her or is this game just about her submitting? I started the game but it felt like all content was just submissive. Just wanna know if there is any reason for me to try this out again or not.
Sex skills are only unlockable by letting enemies perform them on karryn. So until you get those skills you have to play submissive but after that it is up to you. Just keep her desires in check and you'll be fine.

Reactions: John Bon Clay
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes