indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I am guessing that it is just bug fixes as I had already read that on the first page and the steam page also says just bugs fixes.

Serofell

Jul 27, 2021
Gotta say not a fan of the art changes. Not only is it her face massively changed her body and outfit has also changed. Its not skin tight at the bottom anymore. Might have to play the older versions from now on.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Just wanted to ask, is this the final most completed version or will the developers add more content in the future? thanks in advance!

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Why was the gym DLC cancelled? Plus it would have been better to add it to the main game directly but well.

Wait, I just noticed he has no Patreon page anymore. What happened? Seems like he moved everything to Subscribestar?

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
i get a failed to execute "createLinearGradiant" on "CanvasRenderingContext2D": The provided double value is non-finite error every time I enter a battle. The only mod i have is the cheat menu.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
So the game doesn't boot up, and i downloaded the dummy steam loader and my PC detected it as a virus, it also says that it takes 0 bytes of storage, how do i fix this?
Before doing anything else, you should first uninstall your """"Anti-virus"""" if it detected a dummy(empty) file as a "virus". :HideThePain:

The purpose of the dummy file is to easily disable the Steam loader plugin with a simple extract directly into the game folder. Since, people don't read and may delete the wrong file if done manually.

You can also just stop Steam before starting the game if you don't really use Steam that much.

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
I hope they finish updating the art soon. It sucks about finishing adjusting the colors and having to start over. I still wonder why he went with such clashing colors especially for the hair. He did change some of the colors slightly on the new set. I feel this time it will be better though. Here are some tests on the new art.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
Guys, how to make slower the evasion animation in battle, i want to see her butt while she evade, but its too freaking fast :c

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
I have made a guide to editing Karryn's dialogue. And by editing I basically mean borrowing dialogue from other sections to wherever you want. As in being able to use trainer and bathroom dialogue outside of those sections, or whatever else you can think of.

If you can't even use basic text editing or read don't bother and don't ask for help as I will just ignore you.

Reactions: rambledamble
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes