zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so what's new and the gym stuff is just so arrgg try to biuld up there stuff for her to do something are for them to and the shit takes forever to biuld up there bar.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
The only benefit is if you want to jerkoff. Visitors that do a lewd request leave afterwards and contribute nothing to the prison, they just waste time in your shift.
Thats not the only benefit. You get exp for just about anything you do in the game. Handshakes give charm exp while other actions(sex stuff) give dexterity and endurance exp. Also, you can earn money from handshakes but to do that you need to unlock a title first(or a passive, I don't remember which).

Reactions: Kijeryn

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Dude's spending more time on the post-dev for this game than the entire development of Melty's Quest
Yeah. Kinda feels like my man is suffering from success here. I can kinda see why it would be difficult to move on from such a uniquely high quality game in the field (like, just compare KP to literally any other RPGM eroge) and start something new and potentially not as groundbreaking from scratch, but I do wish he'd move on already.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
both excelent games btw

honestly same, they were more expressive, this one her lips are too small, maybe it'll grow on me but i hope rem adds a cosmetic option to have the old expressions
Gotta say not a fan of the art changes. Not only is it her face massively changed her body and outfit has also changed. Its not skin tight at the bottom anymore. Might have to play the older versions from now on.
Y'all got some comparison pics for the new and old face? I haven't played this in a long time, I have no idea what the new face looks like. I looked through the thread and I found several people expressing dislike for the new face but I couldn't find anyone posting any example pics of the new sprites.

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
Is save file from the old version can be used for the latest version? I have save file from 1.2.3.0.
I want to download the latest version but i don't want to replay from zero.

gamerpro101

Aug 14, 2017
I really like Karryn's updated CG. She kinda looks like Asagi with her new eyes. However, the CG without her weapon looks like the old art style.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Rem, we all love Karryn's Prison but it's time to work on your new game.

It's like Karryn's Prison but a Female Superherione who faces tons of low lifes and Super Villians who are all trying to corrupt, over power and fuck her!
This is actually a cool concept, I'd like to see it. Honestly though I think Karryn's Prison is probably a one hit wonder. I don't see Rem having the energy, work ethic or frankly mental stability to make another game on this scale and finish it anytime soon even if he does get all the same collaborators to help him out.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99
4.60 star(s) 411 Votes