KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
new player here and after read a few back page, alot of people say old face is better can anyone make a compare picture of the old one and new one?

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
new player here and after read a few back page, alot of people say old face is better can anyone make a compare picture of the old one and new one?
Look at the preview pictures and DL the game. You can see the difference. Honestly it's mostly the eyes, she has more of a cunning and smug look now, the older eyes were a lot bigger. A few of the poses are also "pulled back" to show more of her body.

new CG's are not good she look more 2D like that
its downgrade

The pulled back look is probably why it seems like that. It's still the same style, I kept the old version to compare lol. Just pulled back to show more of her legs and the like when she's striking foes.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Whats the talk about AI art, are people again fucking retarded? if anything the AI picks up on the glow and improves on the texture because using art in that way is so prevalent and widely used. Look at more art you dumbass motherfuckers. It was in common use for half a decade before people even thought AI could be used to do jack shit.

On the other hand, p-cup too realistic and too small for my tastes. Needs gigacup and gigacock dlc where the inmates all have 2-foot cocks and Karryn has tits that defy all bras. I'd buy two games+dlcs. But Karryn having p-cup tits is a good start.

Apparently and according to ci-en post the p-cup dlc is finished but I cannot find it anywhere, if anything I assume we will see it by the end of this year or perhaps the beginning of next year.

• Angry
Reactions: FishyWishy9

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I never opened Steam.
If you have steam installed, you probably have it running in the background. Closing steam isn't just closing out of the window, it's more like minimizing it. You specifically have to click the steam button in the upper left of the steam window, then click exit there.

Bunchanumbers

Mar 24, 2018
Alright, question
I'm too low level for the happy ending and I want to cheat my way in (and cheat back) so Karryn stays pretty reluctant about taking dick, how do I do it?

Seffiann

Apr 21, 2022
Anybody can help with error 'failed to load :img/karryn/map/zaa_rightarm_cover1_3 ? , how to fix it? Please help

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes