Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
If anything this thread should have taught everyone a long time ago. Nobody reads ANYTHING.
Yep!, and if people keep giving easy solutions (almost every page) when it's asked 5-10+ times in a row on almost every page, it's going to continue to happen, so w/e lol. Nothing wrong with trying to get people to try to learn things and put in some effort with problem solving skills.

Even if you put it on the front page, it would still be happening, and that right there is sad.

Last edited:

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Got super hype for a second there because I was pretty sure the hugenormous tits dlc wasn't out yet. Then I was sad because I was right.

• Sad
Reactions: Favaro

E-rat57

Nov 17, 2021
Is there any benefit of accepting fan's requests other than getting some scenes in future? I mean after a while almost every visitor starts requesting and you cant earn order points from the job. Is there something I am missing or you can actually benefit from these requests?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Is there any benefit of accepting fan's requests other than getting some scenes in future? I mean after a while almost every visitor starts requesting and you cant earn order points from the job. Is there something I am missing or you can actually benefit from these requests?
The only benefit is if you want to jerkoff. Visitors that do a lewd request leave afterwards and contribute nothing to the prison, they just waste time in your shift.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes