adamant2113

Feb 10, 2022
Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

Your advice about removing liquid cleanup for when she sleeps seems to be outdated, I can't find it in the 1.2.8 code.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
do we need the mods? it seemed like half from the front page link were removed
you can get all the new versions of mods from their discord server, i know i hate it aswell that everyone hosts stuff on discord now but it is what it is.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.8.20 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.8.20 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

yannomee

Jan 10, 2020
im sorry i cant find anything on this, ive looked in all the code but i cant figure out how to already have cum on the enemies before they ejaculate, does anyone know what i need to edit? (essentially meaning cum already on the dicks as soon as sex scene starts)

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.8.20 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
I wun u :love:

Reactions: 9619A

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
you can get all the new versions of mods from their discord server, i know i hate it aswell that everyone hosts stuff on discord now but it is what it is.
You don't need discord for everything.

You also need to download the Steam Dummy Loader, it's literally in the instructions. Or go buy the game on Steam if you want to support the dev. It's pretty worth it for all the content it has for $18 including DLC.
You actually don't need anything other than being able to read.
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Alderaan86

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Tried moving older sprites over to the new version, and... fuck. I think they actually changed positioning of sprites, which means it can only be fixed through code. And i really don't feel like scouting sprite positions everywhere to return older sprites, it'll take a slightly more motivated person to do that.
1702202704819.png

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Tried moving older sprites over to the new version, and... fuck. I think they actually changed positioning of sprites, which means it can only be fixed through code. And i really don't feel like scouting sprite positions everywhere to return older sprites, it'll take a slightly more motivated person to do that.
View attachment 3161110
Look at the bright side, she now has two asses to get fucked and four hands to give handjobs.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes