RazeRoo

Jun 23, 2018
1% chance is the base level, with every turn (and orgasm) spent masturbating increasing the chance of the invasion happening.
Alright that makes a lot more sense. I figured there was more going on and my luck couldn't have been that bad. Thanks for the information friend.

dero21

Apr 23, 2022
This game is truly a wonder and an anomaly.
Been playing KP since before its release years ago, and since then I experienced many games here. No one comes close to the level of polish and dedication Karryn's Prison has. The mechanics are so well tailored with the genre that I thought many would copy it, like Saria Reclaimed. But damn that one fell off a cliff, and next to none games actually manage to integrate the sexuality with the gameplay. I'm so tired of boring gallery hunting games.
However its a bittersweet experience. No game is near as good and well developed as this, and even years later apparently there are none that can follow KP steps.
Dude, I totally agree with you.I am in solidarity. I already have ideas in my mind how to make a similar game in terms of mechanics, but I can't get my hands on it (
And unfortunately I can't draw)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Dude, I totally agree with you.I am in solidarity. I already have ideas in my mind how to make a similar game in terms of mechanics, but I can't get my hands on it (
And unfortunately I can't draw)
It's a lightning in a bottle, there could be imitators but many fail to deliver, Saria Reclaimed showed promise and i'm not mad about it's recent developments, just disappointed to see such potential so utterly wasted.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What is this about Karryn's face? Did they change something?
While they are working on the Bigger Boobs DLC they are at the same time updating the CGs, which includes giving Karryn an updated face. Some don't like the new face.

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
im having trouble starting hte game. can someone help?
I downloaded * unzipped it. But when I click what i assume is teh application the file named "nw" it brings up a blank window, then closes.
I used to be able to run the game fine before (this was b4 the dlcs) but cant figure why it's not working

zjwzmh

Mar 27, 2021
So not sure if this exact issue has been asked about but I got the new version and when I try to load it I get the splash screen and then it crashes to the desktop. Any fix or ideas please?
Read previous posts or search this issue by using the search bar. It has been brought up 100 times.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
So not sure if this exact issue has been asked about but I got the new version and when I try to load it I get the splash screen and then it crashes to the desktop. Any fix or ideas please?
Are you being serious or trolling?
Because you've been a member of the site for ~4 years with about 700 comments, obviously you should have an understanding of how the forum search works at this point.... right?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Are you being serious or trolling?
Because you've been a member of the site for ~4 years with about 700 comments, obviously you should have an understanding of how the forum search works at this point.... right?
Are you serious or just being an Ahole? I did the search and people were talking about crashes but it looked like they were crashes after they had been playing the game awhile. You know how to not be an Ahole being alive for as long as you have? You have an understanding I assume? You choose to be an ahole because what your bored and have nothing better to do? You choose to assume I didn't use the search because what you think anyone who has a question doesn't use the search function? I ALWAYS use the search function when I have a question but if I don't feel like the other questions posted and answered are the same issue I am going to post my question SO EXCUSE THE F OUT OF ME.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Read previous posts or search this issue by using the search bar. It has been brought up 100 times.
I appreciate your civil response, I did use the search but was unsure if what was stated by others was the same thing that I was experiencing.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Are you serious or just being an Ahole? I did the search and people were talking about crashes but it looked like they were crashes after they had been playing the game awhile. You know how to not be an Ahole being alive for as long as you have? You have an understanding I assume? You choose to be an ahole because what your bored and have nothing better to do? You choose to assume I didn't use the search because what you think anyone who has a question doesn't use the search function? I ALWAYS use the search function when I have a question but if I don't feel like the other questions posted and answered are the same issue I am going to post my question SO EXCUSE THE F OUT OF ME.
Your problem is not unique as you claim. Infact it has been asked and answered almost every page atleast once despite the fact that solution is now clearly linked on op. It literally says "Crash Fix". Come on dude...

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes