Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How do I breathe? Can someone make a tutorial video?

And please explain to me how to watch a video. Do I need to be looking at the screen for it to work or is it okay if I watch it while playing a game and listening to music at the same time?

Can I download a tutorial directly to my brain so I wouldn't need to pay attention to learn? "learning" is so old and boring.

My eyes are hurting, I think it is because I need to close my eyes and open them again but I don't know how to do that so I have been using my hands to do it the manual way. I need a tutorial for the automatic way plz.

There are weird sounds coming from my stomach. Mom once said I need to eat but I don't know how to walk to get food and even if I did I still don't know how to use a spoon. Where are the tutorials for important things like this???

Lastly how do I turn computer off? My computer is turned on ever since it was first installed because I don't know how to turn it off. Seriously guys you are all lazy all the important stuff is never mentioned or teached online. I am disappointed in you all. All you do is masturbate while real life issues like these remain a problem for people like me.

False Memory

Sep 11, 2022
I don't know why are you bringing up homosexual people. Why do we need them ?? And what is an OP anyway??? Can I eat it? What does it taste like??????
Breathe, just breathe. Inhale and exhale, calmly. Everything will be fine, they will definitely learn, probably. We need to believe.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Breathe, just breathe. Inhale and exhale, calmly. Everything will be fine, they will definitely learn, probably. We need to believe.
I am ANGERY because no one has answered my question for like 60 whole seconds after I posted them. Can you believe it? 60 WHOLE SECONDS. I lost all my faith in humanity. Not only internet is full of aholes who won't even answer me but I still can't even download things into my brain. It is like 2024, hello scientists??? You had 2024 years to do it so I am like WTF ???? What do you mean I STILL need to learn things on my own ?????? SMH I can't even :mad:

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Small question, do warm coffee cheats prevent Karryn lost her virgin due to considering Borken hymen count to the passive lists?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
At this point, i wonder why there is not a Know issues or FAQ on the OP
Gee, I mean it sure would be nice if there was a known issue solution on the front page right?:

1706506281303.png

It sure would be nice if people would take more then 2 seconds on the front page to look a bit. How much more obvious can it be? Black screen go bye bye come here for solution?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Are you serious or just being an Ahole? I did the search and people were talking about crashes but it looked like they were crashes after they had been playing the game awhile. You know how to not be an Ahole being alive for as long as you have? You have an understanding I assume? You choose to be an ahole because what your bored and have nothing better to do? You choose to assume I didn't use the search because what you think anyone who has a question doesn't use the search function? I ALWAYS use the search function when I have a question but if I don't feel like the other questions posted and answered are the same issue I am going to post my question SO EXCUSE THE F OUT OF ME.
It was an honest question, but thanks for removing any doubts i was having, you are a smoothbrain through and through, if you had looked at the OP or looked at the responses to the countless amounts similar to your question had been asked and had been answered, you would've found your answer.
PS: .

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.15 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.9.15 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes