staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Does your www\mods folder have FastCutIns.js? If not, you are not installing it correctly. Also make sure you are not downloading source codes of mods.
it does not, and i've been checking the CCMod and there's no file name/type like that.
Where do I find it? Ive been looking all over the page for it.

NVM I just found it

no_idea

Feb 28, 2018
Small question, do warm coffee cheats prevent Karryn lost her virgin due to considering Borken hymen count to the passive lists?
if thats the one that prevents anymore passives being learned, i think the answer is no. i tried it a while back and can't remember exactly, but i don't think it blocks that passive from being gained.

Reactions: honkuma

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Is there a better way to install the mods beyond dl the mod runners? I tried getting them both, but i'm not paying a subscription fee for quick mod manager on one game here.
I tried manual method, but the README instructions are not very helpful on where to install everything.

Looking for some help on using the mods in game for manual installation if anyone can tell me what to do and where to place the files
Use compressed version with CC Mod

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
After playing with the new face for a while I personally like the new one but tastes differ. And here is a comparison

View attachment 3306927
Oh the old one is actually better from my point of view, if you look at the cheek/eyes/eyebrows the old one is more model like perfect, the new one looks like shes a tad cuter more cartoony, but lacks that jaw line sex appeal that slim classic mature anime women have. Did they change her body as well? Because it looks different too. Is there a way to go back to the old model anyone?

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
What is this extraction time. This is the bubblegum equivalent of entertainment, it should't take X amount of hours to actually start the game for fu*k sake.

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
Reactions: Aereon1104
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes