Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Is this game going downhill because of the extreme changes? Your thoughts?

I think the extreme ones should have been saved for a sequel, the cosmetics were alright but when you change something severely that's just plain wrong. Updating a game changing it in it's entirety pretty much should may as well just start working on a sequel and stop wasting time.

delete-elite

Oct 25, 2019
I have a problem I can't enter nwjs when I double click, it pops out immediately. How do I fix it? View attachment 3309001
Is your Steam.exe still running if yes close steam or load the file to workaround that
Yes, but there is another possibility. I wrote about it.

Alternatively, you can change the number in the file "steam_appid.txt" from "1619750" to "766" (Steam Workshop id) and marked read only . Then the game will start when steam is running.

And one more option. It is necessary to delete in "Karryn's Prison\www":
steam_api.dll
steam_api.lib

in "Karryn's Prison\www\lib" :
steam_api.dll
steam_api.lib
steam_api64.dll
steam_api64.lib

and optional delete "steam_appid.txt" in "Karryn's Prison"

It works, but do it at your own risk))))

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarrynsPrison-1.2.9.15DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Is this game going downhill because of the extreme changes? Your thoughts?

I think the extreme ones should have been saved for a sequel, the cosmetics were alright but when you change something severely that's just plain wrong. Updating a game changing it in it's entirety pretty much should may as well just start working on a sequel and stop wasting time.
yeah it just seems like a waste of developement time the artist could have drawn completely new scenes with completely new characters that have bigger and smaller tits then karryn since hes not just redrawing the tits but the entire artwork for allmost every scene in the game. Hes just drawing stuff we allready had in the game and i think the old artworks were fine and i got used to them the new ones looks less like the character i got to know and expect when launching the game.

Last edited:

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
yeah it just seems like a waste of developement time the artist could have drawn completely new scenes with completely new characters that have bigger and smaller tits then karryn since hes not just redrawing the tits but the entire artwork for allmost every scene in the game. Hes just drawing stuff we allready had in the game and i think the old artworks were fine and i got used to them the new ones looks less like the character i got to know and expect when launching the game.
Rem was saying that he's out of ideas and kind of burned out regarding KP and thinking of starting a new game, At least that's what I remember from this thread last year. For the time being he's been getting Sachinama to update the art while they figure things out.

floran

May 20, 2020
He could easily take ideas from the constant flow of ideas being thrown in the "suggestions" channel in their discord if that was the case.
But if he really is working in another game I support working on that instead, so far Rem is THE best developer I have seen. The only game getting closer to Karryn's was Saria's but it did a complete 360 and moonwalked away, turning into VN shite.
So it would be interesting to see a new game (new protagonist, story, environment, etc) using similar mechanics and visual style to Karryn's.

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any mod out there that would let me extract images from the game and then let me readd more images in a sequence during certain events to make animations? I saw that there is "Image Replacer" but it doesn't look like it lets you replace images with animations, just let's you reskin them.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes