wowgoat

Dec 9, 2018
hope dev will add mini boss, more side job and optional cloth, so many things dev can do before the game is really completed

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Can you upload this crash fix on mega?, It seems that my ISP is blocking pixeldrain. Thanks
Just set Cloudflare DNS service on a router level and you'll bypass all ISP and Government restrictions.

Free VPN, try that.
Cloudflare WARP is similar to a VPN but it isn't exactly like one.

Thanks, Forgot about vpn, just used opera's free vpn and it worked.
You only need a VPN to bypass regional restrictions set by the website itself OR if you don't want your ISP to know you're pirating.
Otherwise, you're good with just having Cloudflare's DNS which is the fastest as well.

Reactions: Zabimuee

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
yeah, I dont care. I dont cum looking at code.
As long as it works then the code is good, people care for the art, the gameplay, the great majority of people don't know neither care about programming.
Called it however you want that isn't "dev" but Rem knows to make a damn good eroge.
You most likely would care about coding skills, since it allows to make a game and add features to it faster, more efficiently and with less bugs. For example, if code of the game were organized according to basic development principles, layers are decomposed and reused, then P-cup DLC would take a month or two instead of a year. It would also allow the game to be more extendable in general (to be able to create new content more easily/faster). The more complex game is, the more distinct the difference.
So, knowing that I recommend to fap on a code at least a little :)

Last edited:

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
It could maybe have 10x times more lines than needed but if it works, it works.
It's actually a misconception that the better code the larger it is. It's the opposite
Simple example similar to which you could see throughout the game code:
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.checkForNewMouthPassives = function() {
   if(this.meetsPassiveReq(PASSIVE_MAX_MOUTH_DESIRE_FIRST_ID, this._recordMaxReached50MouthDesireCount)) {
      this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_MAX_MOUTH_DESIRE_FIRST_ID);
   }

if(this.meetsPassiveReq(PASSIVE_MAX_MOUTH_DESIRE_SECOND_ID, this._recordMaxReached75MouthDesireCount)) {
      this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_MAX_MOUTH_DESIRE_SECOND_ID);
   }

...<2000 lines of repeated code skipped>...

if(this.meetsPassiveReq(PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_YETI_THREE_ID, this._recordSexualPartnersYeti) && this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_YETI_TWO_ID)) {
      this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_YETI_THREE_ID);
   }
}
Can be replaced with more compact and structured code (without duplicates that can cause bugs when you add new passives):
JavaScript:
const passiveRequirements = [
   {passiveId: PPASSIVE_MAX_MOUTH_DESIRE_FIRST_ID, recordName: '_recordMaxReached50MouthDesireCount'},
   {passiveId: PASSIVE_MAX_MOUTH_DESIRE_SECOND_ID, recordName: '_recordMaxReached75MouthDesireCount'},
   ...<400 lines of structured passives>...
   {passiveId: PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_ROGUE_THREE_ID, recordName: '_recordSexualPartnersRogue', isDemo: true},
];

for (const {passiveId, requirement, isDemo} of passiveRequirements) {
   if(
      this.meetsPassiveReq(passiveId, this[requirement]) &&
      this.hasPassive(passiveId) &&
      (isDemo || !$gameParty.isDemoVersion())
   ) {
      this.learnNewPassive(passiveId);
   }
}
Source: Karryn's Prison/www/js/plugins/RemtairyNewPassives.js

Last edited:
Reactions: CereBros and ethix

SVS

Jan 17, 2018
Also you can enable manual saving. I have autosave active. It only autosaves after a fight, at the start of a fight and when entering a room. Thus you can easily save-scum by just alt+f4 and start the fight or action (e.g. waitress job) again. It's an easy tweak:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game autosaves to the file that was last saved to. So if you want to make a backup save just save it to a new file (aka save slot) and afterwards save to the regular file again. Thus, the next autosave overwrites the usual save location and the backup save is left untouched.

EDIT: Updated for v1.0.1.

About the line where the code is, search in the 1464 line, there it is now in the Version 1.2.9.15. Thank you for the tweakthat was very usefull!

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello,
i am using an old version of the game (1.2.7.2), i run the game with "kp cheat v8" and along with so many other mods.
Usually i edit passive depending on the playthrough and it goes smothly.
However when i use kp cheat v8 to edit them, a message pops up.
Does someone knows how to fix it?
1706798960515.png

Ilusha480

Jul 2, 2023
Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.14 + DLCs] [Remtairy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Not sure about both versions, testing worked fine though.

Win: Full [586 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Win: Full + Unofficial CC Mod [602 MB] from here
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, do you plan to make such archives again? CCMod Preferably:oops::ROFLMAO:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can Karryn get so Corrupt she joins the baddies?. I mean yes she can set up a Bar...in a prison. Karryn even can be a lewd waitress for the prisoners. She still remains the "Warden" albeit a lewd one. However if Karryn get's so corrupt and start's to enjoy her...management of the prison with the sexual tension always increasing with them. I would think at one point Karryn would just say screw you can have me and silently switch sides. While on the outside still looking like she is running things for the good guys.
So like a double agent whilst getting double penetration? So her title double penetration agent lol

Reactions: JaszMan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I find the game boring when Karryn starts to enjoy getting fucked, I probably prefer her getting gang raped, and her saying no and I can't move, ahh don't worry lads, I'm not evil or sick my mother had me tested.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
hello,
i am using an old version of the game (1.2.7.2), i run the game with "kp cheat v8" and along with so many other mods.
Usually i edit passive depending on the playthrough and it goes smothly.
However when i use kp cheat v8 to edit them, a message pops up.
Does someone knows how to fix it?
View attachment 3315796
I get that a lot too, out of memory, damn game's code uses up too much memory lol

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes