honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
You need to resize the window for the toggleable stuff to appear, don't know why it's made like that, window size limitations perhaps?
...---
Thankyou but besides the RJ Cheats, Is there a way to manually edits .js or thing that can removes her hat/gloves/tie, Just curious?
Thankyou in advance.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Thankyou but besides the RJ Cheats, Is there a way to manually edits .js or thing that can removes her hat/gloves/tie, Just curious?
Thankyou in advance.
I found this #9,654 explaining the situation, but i found out that the hat is removable, but the gloves and tie are tied to the rest of the clothes.
Open up "RemtairyKarryn.js" and look for "Game_Actor.prototype.putOnGlovesAndHat = function" and you should find:
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.putOnGlovesAndHat = function() {
    this._wearingGlovesAndHat = true;
    //$gameSwitches.setValue(SWITCH_IS_NAKED_NO_HATS_OR_GLOVES_ID, false);
    this.setHasTachieHat(true);
};
All you need to do is edit that "this.setHasTachieHat(true);" into this:
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.putOnGlovesAndHat = function() {
    this._wearingGlovesAndHat = true;
    //$gameSwitches.setValue(SWITCH_IS_NAKED_NO_HATS_OR_GLOVES_ID, false);
    this.setHasTachieHat(false);
};
This doesn't remove the gloves or tie, but it does remove the hat, if you remove the gloves by editing the other lines near this, it will remove all clothes (except panties).
Only way i can think of on removing the gloves and tie would be to manually edit the art assets and i've no experience with that.

Reactions: honkuma

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.14 + DLCs] [Remtairy] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Not sure about both versions, testing worked fine though.

Win: Full [586 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Win: Full + Unofficial CC Mod [602 MB] from here
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please also add rendering mod

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
a little stuck atm: just did a clean reinstall of the game, installed Krude's cheat menu (followed the installation in the readme that comes with it), loaded a save from a game i just started, but i cant get the cheat menu to appear. neither pressing 1 or f9 does anything.

any ideas?
I did this on my own.. and it works... cheat.js need to be in the "js" file not "mod".. if i think your problem is the same problem i had

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes