Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Do you have original file it seems like fast cut in had some problems I cannot get past 50 %
Not sure what you mean? But the "original" modded game is linked in my comp ressed post.

Cam pie

Aug 4, 2023
Question. Where can I find the updated ?
The last update was very long. I really like this mod, but I can't find an update to it.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Question. Where can I find the updated ?
The last update was very long. I really like this mod, but I can't find an update to it.
Last update seems to be only one month ago. What do you want, daily updates?

most likely you will need this too

works with 14 but 15 haven't tested yet but should be ok
Kp mod and ccmod are two different mods.

• Haha
Reactions: SupaAidou

floran

May 20, 2020
Can anyone PLEASE make a hair armpits mod for this game! this game have all kind of things but it didin't have this.
God I hope someone does, but afaik all modders are currently waiting for the game to release the Pcup DLC and get more stable because of the constant updates the game is getting would mean also having to update the mods constantly...atleast is what I read on the discord.

But hairy armpits would had been a great addition to the hairy DLC

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
is there a setting or mod to speed up the combat and repeated sex scenes?

Also, are there any guides for how to be effective in combat while doing different approaches such as virgin or mega slut?

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
God I hope someone does, but afaik all modders are currently waiting for the game to release the Pcup DLC and get more stable because of the constant updates the game is getting would mean also having to update the mods constantly...atleast is what I read on the discord.

But hairy armpits would had been a great addition to the hairy DLC
Yep modders are doing what they usually do in all games when it's constantly getting updates. Waiting for the big update so they don't have to constantly update just like you said. I know I wouldn't want to constantly update something every time there was a small update.

Reactions: Xakorik and floran

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Yep modders are doing what they usually do in all games when it's constantly getting updates. Waiting for the big update so they don't have to constantly update just like you said. I know I wouldn't want to constantly update something every time there was a small update.
in this case its even worse because usually you can make assets in these periods and make the code for the mod later but since the artists is redrawing all the scenes in the game the modders allso need to do that and can only start with it ones hes finnished.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
in this case its even worse because usually you can make assets in these periods and make the code for the mod later but since the artists is redrawing all the scenes in the game the modders allso need to do that and can only start with it ones hes finnished.
Yep, hence why it's alot smarter to just wait it out.

Snyk

Dec 12, 2018
I'm trying to collect all the titles and one batch of 'highest stat' awards is leaving me baffled, how are you supposed to level up MIND as a stat? I made good progress at early levels just burning all my MIND points and letting the inmates do their thing (turning it into a masochist run as well), but I'm at level 25 now and I keep gaining ENDURANCE and DEXTERITY when I need to keep them low enough to get to level 36 with a 10 point lead on MIND, not to mention a 15 point difference by end game.

I know doing paperwork at the reception is a way but with the masochist build I ended up going with Karryn is hopeless at resisting the goblins and it just leads to notoriety and the people showing up who don't need any forms filled in. I'm using the GRAND ORDER title to increase MIND growth by +30%, but if I'm not acting I end up leveling ENDURANCE (through taking stamina damage), and if I do act I level STR/DEX/AGI (through attacking/sex acts).

Is there a way to counter the ENDURANCE gain? Or specifically level MIND through combat/sex?

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
I'm trying to collect all the titles and one batch of 'highest stat' awards is leaving me baffled, how are you supposed to level up MIND as a stat? I made good progress at early levels just burning all my MIND points and letting the inmates do their thing (turning it into a masochist run as well), but I'm at level 25 now and I keep gaining ENDURANCE and DEXTERITY when I need to keep them low enough to get to level 36 with a 10 point lead on MIND, not to mention a 15 point difference by end game.

I know doing paperwork at the reception is a way but with the masochist build I ended up going with Karryn is hopeless at resisting the goblins and it just leads to notoriety and the people showing up who don't need any forms filled in. I'm using the GRAND ORDER title to increase MIND growth by +30%, but if I'm not acting I end up leveling ENDURANCE (through taking stamina damage), and if I do act I level STR/DEX/AGI (through attacking/sex acts).

Is there a way to counter the ENDURANCE gain? Or specifically level MIND through combat/sex?
Don't do sex builds for mind leveling and in battles use all your attack types evenly. Sex runs heavily skew towards endurance and dexterity regardless of how you go for it. You're already on the right track with doing the receptionist job and using the mind growth title. Just keep your desires low, use mind skills and keep doing paperwork. You only need 10+ mind level above the second highest stat at warden level 36. Get there and beat the game and you should be good.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

If you want to level up mind:
  • Use willpower skills as much as you can, they give mind exp.
  • See/hear/speak no evil skill combo gives good mind exp for relatively low willpower cost compared to using other skills back to back. The final skill in this combo(speak no evil) also lowers all desires, if you also equip accessories that reduce desire gains by 66% you can easily keep karryn's all desires down(if you didn't make her a complete slut yet).
  • Mind over matter, resist orgasm, reality marble and suppress cock desire skills also give good amount of exp.
  • Work as a receptionist and process papers as fast as you can, equip receptionist title if you have it(it increases paper processing speed). Mind experience you get from processing paper is tied to processing speed, don't let your willpower go down to 0(slows down processing speed).

Last edited:

Snyk

Dec 12, 2018
Don't do sex builds for mind leveling and in battles use all your attack types evenly. Sex runs heavily skew towards endurance and dexterity regardless of how you go for it. You're already on the right track with doing the receptionist job and using the mind growth title. Just keep your desires low, use mind skills and keep doing paperwork. You only need 10+ mind level above the second highest stat at warden level 36. Get there and beat the game and you should be good.
Thanks for the reply, managed to salvage the masochist run when I realised putting on masturbation shows doesn't increase stats beyond CHARM and MIND but still defeats groups of inmates if I have to resort to it but with all my willpower I have been able to keep my desires low and just beat up most goons.

I do all that, beat the Yeti boss but the game isn't giving me my title for getting >10 levels when at level +36. This is without items/titles that would increase MIND incidentally. What am I missing?
Untitled.jpg

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes