Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Trying to do a masochist run, found a basic guide that laid out some basics, seems to work, but the "combat" just seems *suuuuper* slow. at prison level 2 and 3, dudes will often bust a nut 3 times before they're "defeated". This just seems pointlessly grindy
hence, masochist run.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Trying to do a masochist run, found a basic guide that laid out some basics, seems to work, but the "combat" just seems *suuuuper* slow. at prison level 2 and 3, dudes will often bust a nut 3 times before they're "defeated". This just seems pointlessly grindy
Main issue with this game is that it's REAL grindy if you do builds.
Like level 1-3 take like 10 mins each if you play regularly but if you do like an all anal build it's like 30+ mins per floor

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Quick question: Does beating the game unlock anything? Modes?

I got all the way to the final boss and got the bad ending, which reset everything, and I wanna know if there's any point to trying to beat the story as opposed to just whoring around.

I honestly just want to enjoy the sex gameplay, but the way the game gets more difficult with every day that passes, is there not just some 'H-mode' or something?

Last edited:

KinkyPear

Dec 27, 2021

I got all the way to the final boss and got the bad ending, which reset everything, and I wanna know if there's any point to trying to beat the story as opposed to just whoring around.

I honestly just want to enjoy the sex gameplay, but the way the game gets more difficult with every day that passes, is there not just some 'H-mode' or something?
I think that's basically just the secretary mode, since that removes some of the time limits. I think that difficulty also gives you access to modifiers, if you want to make Karryn sluttier much quicker.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

If you get the Happy Ending, you can stay in the Prison forever without being able to lose. Also on the 5th Floor you can then do free battles with choosing enemies to fight and such.

Reactions: yagha22

Drbruisic

Apr 2, 2021

Unlocks titles and new game+ challenges.

Reactions: yagha22

asdasde48

Aug 10, 2017
I was playing this game on my slow laptop first, so everything in game were flowing slowly or normal. Now I moved the same game and the folder to my new desktop but now everything is super fast (like Karryn's walking and scenes). Is this normal or can I do something about it in the options?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019

Slut ending puts you into free play mode, where you can play all you want without fear of a gameover, even lets you use cheats regardless of the difficulty you are on. Also unlocks the 5th floor endless battle, and custom battles where you pick the enemies you want to fight, and what defeat scene plays if you lose.

I was playing this game on my slow laptop first, so everything in game were flowing slowly or normal. Now I moved the same game and the folder to my new desktop but now everything is super fast (like Karryn's walking and scenes). Is this normal or can I do something about it in the options?
You probably have a higher than 60 fps monitor, enable the sync to 60 FPS option or whatever it is called in the game options.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
There's a finished save file? I have searched in this thread but with 1894 pages i can't find anything
probably because there is no such thing. there are to many builds. just beat the game and go to free play, you can arrange fights with the enemies you want, this has been mentioned and answered hundreds of times.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes