Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Have they said anything about their next game?
Rem hasn't started working on the next game yet. He doesn't even know what the next game even should be. Based on the last progress report he is still in the "getting inspired by other games" phase, to try to find out what he wants to do.

• Haha
Reactions: SenMizeri

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.21 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.9.21 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Reactions: RS64

Glittering_Rainbows

Jan 3, 2024
Is there any side by side difference? to the newed cg?
The old ones look better to many people who post about it on steam. I personally tend to agree the old ones are better. Best to get the version when smaller breast size was released and not get anything after that as it just changes the CGs for the worse and does some stupid sex toy integration.

Reactions: roxas091

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
The old ones look better to many people who post about it on steam. I personally tend to agree the old ones are better. Best to get the version when smaller breast size was released and not get anything after that as it just changes the CGs for the worse and does some stupid sex toy integration.
Eh, I honestly think the new ones are better quality.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Rem hasn't started working on the next game yet. He doesn't even know what the next game even should be. Based on the last progress report he is still in the "getting inspired by other games" phase, to try to find out what he wants to do.
Should just make the sequel. This game has a lot of wasted potential.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Should just make the sequel. This game has a lot of wasted potential.

Well I would personally say he should keep working on this game because as you said, the game has so much wasted potential. But sadly that is not gonna happen and same for a sequel sadly unless he suddenly changes his mind.

Reactions: Dmoll and roxas091

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
It's a shame Karryn raises her arms and shows off her armpits so much but we have no stubble or hairy armpit options.

roxas091

May 6, 2018
It's a shame Karryn raises her arms and shows off her armpits so much but we have no stubble or hairy armpit options.
Simple things like that can't be easily added in this game, Rems coding is REALLY bad so things supposed to take 1 or 2 months will take about 9 months more or less, look at the p-cup dlc that's one of the reasons on why he gave up on a lot of stuff he planned for this games I think.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Been meaning on asking where to get the most recent patch notes from. Both Steam and DLsite don't seem to include any of the recent ones.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes