jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Thanks for the reply, managed to salvage the masochist run when I realised putting on masturbation shows doesn't increase stats beyond CHARM and MIND but still defeats groups of inmates if I have to resort to it but with all my willpower I have been able to keep my desires low and just beat up most goons.

I do all that, beat the Yeti boss but the game isn't giving me my title for getting >10 levels when at level +36. This is without items/titles that would increase MIND incidentally. What am I missing?
View attachment 3327766
This is the wrong menu. These are your 'raw' stats. Stat levels are found in the status screen under primary.

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
--...This doesn't remove the gloves or tie, but it does remove the hat, if you remove the gloves by editing the other lines near this, it will remove all clothes (except panties).
Tried it, Lines 4774 I set both as false but karryn seems wear the clothes and stuff normally, Are thing works on your side or am I do something wrong? (Also wanted keep her panties)

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
Trying to do a masochist run, found a basic guide that laid out some basics, seems to work, but the "combat" just seems *suuuuper* slow. at prison level 2 and 3, dudes will often bust a nut 3 times before they're "defeated". This just seems pointlessly grindy

Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Tried it, Lines 4774 I set both as false but karryn seems wear the clothes and stuff normally, Are thing works on your side or am I do something wrong? (Also wanted keep her panties)
Like i and the post i linked said, the gloves and tie are tied to the clothing, if you try to remove them, it removes all of the clothing with them since that's how it's coded.
That's why it would be necessary to edit the art assets, or edit the tachie system but i've no idea where to start or how to even do that.

Framboesa

Jun 9, 2023
I'm having a insane bug when i'm playing on the joiplay. Basically the game run perfectly for about 10 minutes then my Android system goes crazy and shutdown everything but the game, then the game starts to lag until is unplayable and crash. My whole Android system resets when this happens, one time my fucking phone shut down completely. If anyone knows this bug and knows how to solve it please help me. (English is not my first language so be patient please)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm having a insane bug when i'm playing on the joiplay. Basically the game run perfectly for about 10 minutes then my Android system goes crazy and shutdown everything but the game, then the game starts to lag until is unplayable and crash. My whole Android system resets when this happens, one time my fucking phone shut down completely. If anyone knows this bug and knows how to solve it please help me. (English is not my first language so be patient please)
It is not a bug. Game has memory leak, there's nothing you can do about it.

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021

My mod settings are:
  • WebGL rendering - Enabled
  • Optimize poses at startup - Enabled
  • Optimize cut-ins at startup - Enabled

Last edited:

Drbruisic

Apr 2, 2021
Karryn's prison has memory problems that make it difficult to play long sessions on your phone. This gets worse for larger save files - single battles will reset. I believe that removing other background processes can help, as can using some of the optimization mods, but it still crashes eventually.

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
Karryn's prison has memory problems that make it difficult to play long sessions on your phone. This gets worse for larger save files - single battles will reset. I believe that removing other background processes can help, as can using some of the optimization mods, but it still crashes eventually.
Are you sure you set up fast cut-ins as I've described above? It should take care of memory leaks

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
If you're too bored and would like to experience an adventure every time the game or a mod is updated (finding the reason the game is broken), don't use mod manager, go for manual installation (y)

Reactions: False Memory
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes