Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
While they are working on the Bigger Boobs DLC they are at the same time updating the CGs, which includes giving Karryn an updated face. Some don't like the new face.
Anyone posted a comparison? Did you like the new face?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
been drinking every time someone asks about the game closing on startup. On my 7th life rn
What you drinking? Is that a bad thing you got liver issues? Don't force yourself to drink based off online activity, but I think your joking lol

Big_Boz

Oct 14, 2022
a little stuck atm: just did a clean reinstall of the game, installed Krude's cheat menu (followed the installation in the readme that comes with it), loaded a save from a game i just started, but i cant get the cheat menu to appear. neither pressing 1 or f9 does anything.

any ideas?

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a better way to install the mods beyond dl the mod runners? I tried getting them both, but i'm not paying a subscription fee for quick mod manager on one game here.
I tried manual method, but the README instructions are not very helpful on where to install everything.

Looking for some help on using the mods in game for manual installation if anyone can tell me what to do and where to place the files

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there a better way to install the mods beyond dl the mod runners? I tried getting them both, but i'm not paying a subscription fee for quick mod manager on one game here.
I tried manual method, but the README instructions are not very helpful on where to install everything.

Looking for some help on using the mods in game for manual installation if anyone can tell me what to do and where to place the files
I don't know wtf you are talking about because as far as I know mod managers are free to use.
Manual installing is as simple as extracting mod archives to game's main folder(where nw.exe is).

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
I don't know wtf you are talking about because as far as I know mod managers are free to use.
Manual installing is as simple as extracting mod archives to game's main folder(where nw.exe is).
Im trying to run CC Mod. Their instructions have me look at what i need to do, but everytime i try it the mods dont work.
I get a "requires fast cut ins" which i have in there.

I've tried putting the mod files in the main, with the NW.exe. I tried going into www but nothing works.

I've tried dling the mod managers for free, but each site has a limitation of filesize for free users like me.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Im trying to run CC Mod. Their instructions have me look at what i need to do, but everytime i try it the mods dont work.
I get a "requires fast cut ins" which i have in there.

I've tried putting the mod files in the main, with the NW.exe. I tried going into www but nothing works.

I've tried dling the mod managers for free, but each site has a limitation of filesize for free users like me.
Does your www\mods folder have FastCutIns.js? If not, you are not installing it correctly. Also make sure you are not downloading source codes of mods.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

It might seem like a huge pain to use Vortex or mod organizer 2, but once you set it up, you do not want to go back.
And AFAIK, Vortex and MO2 do not have a subscription model or needing to pay for them, they're completely free, Vortex does have a premium plan but it's completely optional.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Karryn to go to the private room at the strip club?
You have to have the edict and then you'll have to get the patrons in stripclub to be in aroused state (they're blushing when they're aroused) and a certain time has to have gone in order for you to engage in the VIP room.

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018

It might seem like a huge pain to use Vortex or mod organizer 2, but once you set it up, you do not want to go back.
And AFAIK, Vortex and MO2 do not have a subscription model or needing to pay for them, they're completely free, Vortex does have a premium plan but it's completely optional.
yeah, no sorry i shouldve clarrified. The link they provide for DL Vorte & MO2 are all on the NEXUS site. Ive got an account there. But everytime I opt for using free DL, it won't let me.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes