Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
I assume he meant what else is gonna be in the p-cup dlc aside from the obvious.
Aa yeah but i didnt know there will be a new dlc. There are info somewhere ?

Edit: Already found info. still confused about new dlc.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Ahh ok so maybe we'll be able to change karryn's breast size in the new dlc or she will have biggest tits only
There are already 2 different sizes (H and K cups) and the P-cup dlc will come out eventually, you can change the size of Karryn's breasts in the settings (you can also change the hair color and the amount of pubes she has).

Reactions: crocro0000

kurosuren

Jul 2, 2023
Is a mobile port planned/does one exist? Recently had to clean up my laptop's storage for work so I wanted another way to play this game

JughHass

Jul 17, 2019
The problem is if I am not mistaken steam deck is using linux but game and mods are made for windows.
You are a baka
I got it working btw, turns out I just had to install all the shit that was necessary and I missed the dummy steam launcher link which stopped the crashes

May 22, 2021
Does anyone have compressed download file of hentai RPG game for joiplay I would like to play this hentai game does it come with character customisation like changing outfits/nudity and make the breasts/tities larger ??????

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Thanks, this is indeed a good way of making/keeping small modifications but in my case I've touched way too many functions and way too many files to turn them into a mod like that.
I mean my entire custom file is hundreds of lines long due to how many changes I have made and it works just fine. It might be a little tedious to transfer them over but it should work. The only limitation is that you can't change global variables inside a mod file (the stuff at that top of the .js files with no functions), but you can still just mess with whatever function uses the variable and it would work that way.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Serious question.

What is your guys favourite way to play this game?

Full slut?

Full virgin run?

What difficulty?

I always like to play the game trying to keep Karryn as pure as possible. I haven't attempted this on prisoner in a while. Have you guys done it?

Reactions: False Memory

False Memory

Sep 11, 2022
Serious question.

What is your guys favourite way to play this game?

Full slut?

Full virgin run?

What difficulty?

I always like to play the game trying to keep Karryn as pure as possible. I haven't attempted this on prisoner in a while. Have you guys done it?
I tried a clean run on medium difficulty, but it got boring and I gave up... Then I beat the game on easy, reaching the good ending, and played free mod. A new version with small breasts came out and I played through the game again on easy difficulty, but at the same time my goal was to collect all the titles and max out all the jobs. Now I'm waiting for a more stable version with a working CCmod, so I can try a clean run again.

Manana

May 16, 2017
So, any plans do Rem to add another dlc like "Infirmary room for inmates", i mean the story is just there, would be nice to see Karryn saying "Are you saying that i should nurse the inmates that i beat up?" with handjobs/blowjob cowgirls stances at certain corruption?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes