ThatHero

May 28, 2021
Every games got their broken op build/combos so what would be the most efficient way to Speedrun the game on Warden in less than 50 days to get the sweet sweet achievement ?
I'm sure it's been mentioned a lot, but typically your best stats to focus on if your goal is to finish the game quickly are some mixing of Mind/Endurance + one main Atk stat (most people seem to prefer Agility > Dex > Strength in that order). You want the Mind and Endurance so you can more easily manage her desires and passive build up while buffing Karryn often in fights. If you end up investing a lot into Mind, you should aim for the See/Hear/Speak No Evil edicts as that makes abusing the Flaunt skill super powerful in battle.

You want one Atk stat as a focus so most of your combat level ups go into that, which means even skipping turns from time to time (Cautious/Defensive Stance) to ensure you mostly use that one stat. It helps to get Cleave regardless of your stat choice, as it's probably the most reliable special attack (Skewer can be situationally good, but it's inconsistent when a lot of enemies show up).

Besides that, your main side job will be as a Receptionist. You want it as a way to balance out your order so you don't have to fight all day everyday. If you have the "Paper Pusher" title, it makes it even more effective. If you need extra cash, the Waitress side job is good as long as you avoid getting drunk with 50< Cock Desire. It can help a bit to have boob focused passives/dormant desires so that Karryn flashes the customers for more tips, and this doubles as being one of the safest desires to manage in battle.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Holy fuck, for real? That's amazing.
yeah, sadly he'll consider it, so nothing confirmed, but it's something:) i hope it comes true, off topic question do you guys play it legitly non cheat or cheat menu all the way? i'm the cheat menu team4life

Novice+

Nov 17, 2020
может ли кто-нибудь помочь мне с обманом получения денег, пожалуйста, у меня есть бесплатный роум, разблокировать D:
Мой друг. Я хочу помочь вам с капиталом. Установите мод RJCheatMenu в папку mods. Запустите игру в режиме последнего сохранения. Нажмите Shift+R и выберите строку Вы можете редактировать или просматривать вещи, связанные с Тюрьма на странице Тюрьма.
Во вкладке Cheat Menu by RJ (Prison) поставьте нужный вам депозит «999999» или другой. Нажмите «Перезагрузить из игровых данных», после чего вы перейдете в интерфейс игры. Лучше, если это будет ее кабинет. Выйдите из офиса, спаситесь и вернитесь в офис.
Все. Наслаждаться.

Reactions: Sarek

LuckyNoHappy

Sep 10, 2022
I've completed vanilla/unmodified game back when 1.0 was released.
But after that point I've used cheats and mods, including my own tweaks.

Imo it is more fun to play with combination of mods and own tweaks instead of using cheat menus.
Would you be kind enough to provide such combinations? I'm genuinely curious.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

False Memory

Sep 11, 2022
You want one Atk stat as a focus so most of your combat level ups go into that, which means even skipping turns from time to time (Cautious/Defensive Stance) to ensure you mostly use that one stat. It helps to get Cleave regardless of your stat choice, as it's probably the most reliable special attack (Skewer can be situationally good, but it's inconsistent when a lot of enemies show up).
Wait a minute, how do you skip turns? I've never heard of this, is there a defensive stance in the game? Is it possible to simply remain idle during a battle? I know about the "pleasure stance" but that's not what I'm talking about. :cautious: :unsure:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Would you be kind enough to provide such combinations? I'm genuinely curious.
Sure.
  • CC Mod (Gameplay & Visuals)
  • KP Mod (Gameplay & Visuals)
  • Infinite Animated Cut Ins (Quality of Life :sneaky:)
  • Favorite Skills (Quality of Life)
  • Faster Mental Phase (Quality of Life)
  • Mouse Desire Control (Quality of Life)
  • Hide Hud (Quality of Life :sneaky:)
  • Pero Mod (Quality of Life, using it to check passive unlock requirements and my progress on them)
  • Fast Cut Ins (Required)
  • Mod Settings (Required)
  • My own tweaks to vanilla game, cc mod and kp mod.
However I've temporarily disabled cc mod and kp mod because they are kind of broken right now due to a lot of cg reworks done by developer of the game. I won't be using these mods until dlc and its hotfixes are released as well as these mods are fixed/updated for good. At some point I was also using some other visual mods that allowed karryn to wear different outfits and even turned her into a goth but sadly they are broken too and I am not sure if they are ever going to be fixed.

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
Sure.
  • CC Mod (Gameplay & Visuals)
  • KP Mod (Gameplay & Visuals)
  • Infinite Animated Cut Ins (Quality of Life :sneaky:)
  • Favorite Skills (Quality of Life)
  • Faster Mental Phase (Quality of Life)
  • Mouse Desire Control (Quality of Life)
  • Hide Hud (Quality of Life :sneaky:)
  • Pero Mod (Quality of Life, using it to check passive unlock requirements and my progress on them)
  • Fast Cut Ins (Required)
  • Mod Settings (Required)
  • My own tweaks to vanilla game, cc mod and kp mod.
However I've temporarily disabled cc mod and kp mod because they are kind of broken right now due to a lot of cg reworks done by developer of the game. I won't be using these mods until dlc and its hotfixes are released as well as these mods are fixed/updated for good. At some point I was also using some other visual mods that allowed karryn to wear different outfits and even turned her into a goth but sadly they are broken too and I am not sure if they are ever going to be fixed.
This is the good stuff
1708010216420.png

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes