Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Can you disable ass licking aka tossing the salad?
Sure.
  • CC Mod (Gameplay & Visuals)
  • KP Mod (Gameplay & Visuals)
  • Infinite Animated Cut Ins (Quality of Life :sneaky:)
  • Favorite Skills (Quality of Life)
  • Faster Mental Phase (Quality of Life)
  • Mouse Desire Control (Quality of Life)
  • Hide Hud (Quality of Life :sneaky:)
  • Pero Mod (Quality of Life, using it to check passive unlock requirements and my progress on them)
  • Fast Cut Ins (Required)
  • Mod Settings (Required)
  • My own tweaks to vanilla game, cc mod and kp mod.
However I've temporarily disabled cc mod and kp mod because they are kind of broken right now due to a lot of cg reworks done by developer of the game. I won't be using these mods until dlc and its hotfixes are released as well as these mods are fixed/updated for good. At some point I was also using some other visual mods that allowed karryn to wear different outfits and even turned her into a goth but sadly they are broken too and I am not sure if they are ever going to be fixed.
I just wish the game ends support soon since most mods get messed up per update

floran

May 20, 2020
Not necessarily bad news
Unless his old painting software is somehow absolutely vital to karryn's prison he should be able to switch a new one
I have to admit tho that im not an expert on the matter
Not terrible but not great, makes progress slow as one has to re-learn how the new program works and all that.
Is basically like if you used an android phone all your life and suddenly you got to use an iphone.

FishyWishy9

May 13, 2019
as an artist can confirm that switching drawing platforms is a bit of a learning curve but its not the end of everything. far from it lol just takes some adjusting

ThatHero

May 28, 2021
Wait a minute, how do you skip turns? I've never heard of this, is there a defensive stance in the game? Is it possible to simply remain idle during a battle? I know about the "pleasure stance" but that's not what I'm talking about. :cautious: :unsure:
Both Cautious Stance and Defensive Stance allow you to avoid attacking in favor of dodging/defending, and you can mash them due to the extremely low energy requirements (which reset whenever you do another action). You can get Cautious Stance immediately when starting the game and Defensive Stance after investing in the first Endurance edict. Alternating with one of these and your main Atk type is the best way to get specific Atk level ups.

If you just were asking if there's an auto-battle variant of those stances, then no, there isn't atm (unless one exists in mods).

alon9900

Oct 28, 2019
my game launch for a brief moment then crash after I updated it to 1.2.9.15 even after i reinstall it, the problem still occured should i wait for the latest patch? or anyone have the same issue?

:(

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
my game launch for a brief moment then crash after I updated it to 1.2.9.15 even after i reinstall it, the problem still occured should i wait for the latest patch? or anyone have the same issue?

:(
You have steam. You need to clean your pc with hot water until steam comes out of your pc, then game will work.

Hi guys!

Where i can find mode to add wardrobe changer in karryn office?

Thank u, have a good day
You can find it on discord but it doesn't work with recent versions of the game.

tunboino

Jan 28, 2023
oi fellas how's goin.

just a quick question, which version of the game is the best ? like i heard in some updates breast sizes reduced (blasphemy!) so please let me know I wanna deep dive in this game for a long time.

also which mod options work best with that said "best version"

Thank you

Luxiana

Jan 7, 2021
oi fellas how's goin.

just a quick question, which version of the game is the best ? like i heard in some updates breast sizes reduced (blasphemy!) so please let me know I wanna deep dive in this game for a long time.

also which mod options work best with that said "best version"

Thank you
There's no best version, the DLC already cover it up
You can adjust her breast in setting

Apr 25, 2022
Well he already stated that he'll consider the nipple fuck dlc(god bless), and still if he wants to, there's still nurse job, shower, teaching job, and thats just the obvious things, there could be an office minigame, canteen gameplay(cooking probably), guards room, and the list goes on, i really hope that he dont just leaves it to waste, but i think you're right, with the P-cup dlc(god bless him again) it will get harder and harder to make new scenes due to cg variation
I'm torn between wanting him to add new DLCs and start working on another game. I would go down on my knees and swallow if Rem pulled another game based on the identical concept as KP out of his pants. Imagine something like KP but in high fantasy setting with magic as a combat and maybe also out of combat mechanic!

Bonus image - After over 500 hours in this game I have managed to accidentally break it for the first time.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes