False Memory

Sep 11, 2022
There's an edict that unlocks a defensive stance, yeah
Both Cautious Stance and Defensive Stance allow you to avoid attacking in favor of dodging/defending, and you can mash them due to the extremely low energy requirements (which reset whenever you do another action). You can get Cautious Stance immediately when starting the game and Defensive Stance after investing in the first Endurance edict. Alternating with one of these and your main Atk type is the best way to get specific Atk level ups.

If you just were asking if there's an auto-battle variant of those stances, then no, there isn't atm (unless one exists in mods).
Thanks for the answer, that's exactly what I was asking. After more than 40 hours of playing, I still didn't know it)))
Is that the bar storage room? You're not supposed to be able do penetration there, right?
I don’t remember well, but I think I had the same thing. Maybe it's because of some mod...

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'm torn between wanting him to add new DLCs and start working on another game. I would go down on my knees and swallow if Rem pulled another game based on the identical concept as KP out of his pants. Imagine something like KP but in high fantasy setting with magic as a combat and maybe also out of combat mechanic!

Bonus image - After over 500 hours in this game I have managed to accidentally break it for the first time.
This is a bigger point than it seems, we're all well accustomed with KP, and is hard to go after something new, so we stay with the one that we're used, i'm no exception, i fear that a new game wont match karryn(KP is peak), but on the right note, feelings aside, the right thing to do is to make a new game, possibilites are endless, and why get stuck in the past? we could have a game in the future, spaceships alien races, planets, like i said, infinite possibilities

Side depraved mind note: and i hope that we don't need to wait so much for a P cup like dlc on the new game, huge tits from the start, peace

Apr 25, 2022
Is that the bar storage room? You're not supposed to be able do penetration there, right?
I don’t remember well, but I think I had the same thing. Maybe it's because of some mod...
Yes, it's the bar storage. No mods, pure game. With some sex positions the prisoners will switch places instantly after one of them cums. It was the same with this case, as Karryn was fighting two thugs. I was also spamming skip button, so it was caused by either one of those or both combined. I was able to use skills normally available for missionary and after I ran out of energy, it instantly teleported me to another day, even though in a punishment room they should keep fucking Karryn till they all cum.

Side depraved mind note: and i hope that we don't need to wait so much for a P cup like dlc on the new game, huge tits from the start, peace
I myself am into nice and perky C-cups, so I hope they give us a choice. Though I still think double D's is the smallest size I can hope for.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
How does one unlock/get the blond haired version of Karryn? Just downloaded the new update but cant seem to find blond hair under edicts.

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Is there any Mod to control annoying aspects of the game like Scandalous Mode keeping Karryn away from certain areas like the Guard Room? or being able to skip defeat scenes?

Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Is there any Mod to control annoying aspects of the game like Scandalous Mode keeping Karryn away from certain areas like the Guard Room? or being able to skip defeat scenes?
You need to start a dangerous adventure in order to find the answers.
Your first task is to seek the ancient Magnifying Glass, then, you must ask the questions that haunts you.
Good luck, hero. The thread awaits you

gandalfenix

Feb 7, 2019
For anybody trying to get the seaman's captain achievement in v1.2.9.15 in remtairykarryntitles.js line 1096 this

0&& actor.recordEnemyTypeSwallowOrc

should be this

0 && actor._recordEnemyTypeSwallowOrc

its missing an underscore

EDIT: path for file Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins

Last edited:

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
It's not out of memory though. The funny thing about out-of-memory error is that you almost never see exact error, since creating error message require memory. Game would just crush silently in most cases. Sometimes along with OS.

If you use joiplay from Google Play - don't, because it's outdated. Prefer patreon version from here: . Or find it yourself, if you don't trust the link (as you shouldn't)

Last edited:

26suspects

Apr 15, 2021
any mods that work with the current version of kp? i tried to use the cc mod but as far as i can tell its not compatible anymore(pretty sure i set everything up correctly) what version of kp is compatible with the cc mod?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes