HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Y'know...thinking back, I don't think I've ever had a run make it that far and not be able to beat lvl 5 on the first shot, which explains why I never saw it lol
You can set custom battles to use any of the five defeat scenes. So set it there and lose a fight if you want to see it live.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I've been hearing that most of the mods have not caught up to the latest game version. Is there a way I can get an older version of the game that will be compatible with most mods? Specifically the goth image pack, nipple piercing mod, and chainchariot mod.
yes, read back a page or two, the answer and link were given recently

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
There are a bunch of passives that increase chances of her getting horny each turn. Some of them have specific conditions to trigger(like after flaunting) and some don't have any condition and work always.

I don't remember any "open pleasure" skill unless you are referring to pleasure stance. I think it also increases chance of her getting horny instead of making her instantly horny.

There are no unique poses for when Karryn gets fucked while in a bliss state, only her face changes(ahegao).

"Unique cg" you are referring to is probably post orgasm bliss pose where she lies on the ground face down, but to get this pose she needs to be not having sex with anyone when she gets the bliss status, otherwise current sex pose she has continues.

If I am remembering correctly the only prone sex pose Karryn has is with werevolves found at level 4. I can't remember if it was activated by having anal or vaginal sex, perhaps both? I am not sure.

Voice lines are tied to her slut level and sex skills levels. Basically, you will hear different speeches the more sluttier Karryn gets.
a bunch? thats every sex skill in existence

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Anyway they made slimes a bit more bearable now if you invest in a special attack perk, still no viable way to deal with them tho
Holy fuck the fucking slime pool

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.2.9.32):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
LinuxPixeldrain
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)Pixeldrain
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish the Mods worked also with MacOs.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
a bunch? thats every sex skill in existence
Just checked using peromod, I found only 13 passives(not skills) that increase chances of Karryn getting horny. Considering the fact that the game has more than 300 passives(someone correct me if I am wrong) I wouldn't say that is "every sex skill in existence".
  1. Kissing In Between Orgasms
    • Chance of getting Horny increased after kissing.
  2. Petting Turns Everything On
    • Chance of getting Horny increased after getting petted.
  3. Pleasure of Being the Prison Bitch
    • Chance to start battle Horny increased when Karryn has been recently defeated.
  4. Gladly Abandons All Pretense of Pride for Orgasms
    • Chance to start battle Horny increased when Karryn has been recently defeated.
  5. All Holes Are For Cocks
    • Chance of getting Horny every turn increases while there isn't a cock in any hole.
  6. Captivating Sex Appeal
    • Chance of getting Horny increased after flaunting.
  7. Planking Fetish
    • Chance of getting Horny increased after using Rest for a bit.
  8. Adult Method of Having Fun with Toys
    • Chance of getting Horny every turn increases from every toy currently attached.
  9. Excessive Stamina Usage
    • Chance of getting Horny after running out of Stamina mid-combat increased.
  10. Butt Slap Orgasm
    • Chance of getting Horny increased after getting butt spanked.
  11. Butt Spanks are Rewards For Slutty Piggy Warden
    • Chance of getting Horny increased after getting butt spanked.
  12. Open Public Toilet
    • Chance of getting Horny every turn increased.
  13. Daily Caller to Cock Talk Radio
    • Chance of getting Horny increased after someone talks about cocks.

haifman

Jan 14, 2021
Hi all!
please tell me which mods are live and how they can be installed on the game? I'm completely mediocre at this

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes