haifman

Jan 14, 2021
Hi all!
please tell me which mods are live and how they can be installed on the game? I'm completely mediocre at this

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a time limit outside of going bankrupt?
I.e is there anything stopping me from not progressing to the next floor until I unlock most of the tenits?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a time limit outside of going bankrupt?
I.e is there anything stopping me from not progressing to the next floor until I unlock most of the tenits?
There is a soft timer on each floor. Once reached you will get a penalty on control that gets worse until you beat the floor and then gets removed.

Also bankrupt doesn't end the game. It just gives you an additional loss of Order per day you are bankrupt.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
There are a bunch of passives that increase chances of her getting horny each turn. Some of them have specific conditions to trigger(like after flaunting) and some don't have any condition and work always.

I don't remember any "open pleasure" skill unless you are referring to pleasure stance. I think it also increases chance of her getting horny instead of making her instantly horny.

There are no unique poses for when Karryn gets fucked while in a bliss state, only her face changes(ahegao).

"Unique cg" you are referring to is probably post orgasm bliss pose where she lies on the ground face down, but to get this pose she needs to be not having sex with anyone when she gets the bliss status, otherwise current sex pose she has continues.

If I am remembering correctly the only prone sex pose Karryn has is with werevolves found at level 4. I can't remember if it was activated by having anal or vaginal sex, perhaps both? I am not sure.

Voice lines are tied to her slut level and sex skills levels. Basically, you will hear different speeches the more sluttier Karryn gets.
Okay so if they only increase the chance of her getting horny, is there a way to not get her put into a sexual hold in battle until she reaches that state (i.e. horny, heart eyes, masturbation enabled) instead of the prisoners immediately going for a sex Skill? And yes the bliss sex scene is what I'm referring to. Dozens of hours and I still haven't gotten it so is there a way to easily get it? And yes, I know that dialogue is tied to slut level but she is slut level 352 and I feel like I'm still not seeing the sluttiest dialogue for her getting creampied.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Okay so if they only increase the chance of her getting horny, is there a way to not get her put into a sexual hold in battle until she reaches that state (i.e. horny, heart eyes, masturbation enabled) instead of the prisoners immediately going for a sex Skill?
Keep her desires low so enemies won't be able to use their sex attacks.

Dozens of hours and I still haven't gotten it so is there a way to easily get it?
Make sure she isn't having sex with enemies when she orgasms. If she gets bliss status you'll get what you want.

And yes, I know that dialogue is tied to slut level but she is slut level 352 and I feel like I'm still not seeing the sluttiest dialogue for her getting creampied.
I don't know, either your game is bugged or you are unlucky. Or maybe you've already heard every line. Anyway I can't help you fix that. But if you want to listen to all voice lines the game has you can use online tools to decrypt rpgm voice files all at once and listen to them whenever you want to. I did this before but I've deleted them a long time ago, right now I don't even remember which site I used to do it.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
How to get sex toys? I remember years ago we had to let the 2nd floor enemies attach it, but now after I did the same thing, it's not carried over? Or did I play modded game back then? Or the requirements have changed? Dang it's been so long since I played this I forgot most things...

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes