Nov 18, 2023
I haven’t found a single version that works on joiplay , tell me which one should be installed? I looked everywhere , even on otomi-games , there is an old version. In return , I offer you a working apk v1.2.4.5 in three languages :unsure:

in 1.2.9.32 11000 files are installed out of 24000~ and there is an error

Last edited:

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I haven’t found a single version that works on joiplay , tell me which one should be installed? I looked everywhere , even on otomi-games , there is an old version. In return , I offer you a working apk v1.2.4.5 in three languages :unsure:
Workupload

I have the latest version installed on joiplay and it works perfectly
Your phone probably doesnt meet the minimum requirements for the game to run.
Cant expect a toaster of a phone to run a pc game

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Workupload

Probably insufficient free memory. Uninstall any apps you don't really need and delete everything you can.

Nov 18, 2023
I have the latest version installed on joiplay and it works perfectly
Your phone probably doesnt meet the minimum requirements for the game to run.
Cant expect a toaster of a phone to run a pc game
yes, no, not a toaster, 57 games are supported normally, it looks like the problem is in the file, compressed may be needed

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
yes, no, not a toaster, 57 games are supported normally, it looks like the problem is in the file, compressed may be needed
This game is much more heavier on the system compared to other rpgm games. It uses way too much cpu for my taste. I bet it can lag even old desktop pc's, nevermind which phone you might have. And, on top of that there is a memory leak, which can crash the game after some time of playing, even on desktop. So playing this on phone can be more trouble than its worth, if you absolutely want to play it your best bet is buying atleast a low or mid tier desktop pc or a laptop with at least 16gb of ram.

Nov 18, 2023
This game is much more heavier on the system compared to other rpgm games. It uses way too much cpu for my taste. I bet it can lag even old desktop pc's, nevermind which phone you might have. And, on top of that there is a memory leak, which can crash the game after some time of playing, even on desktop. So playing this on phone can be more trouble than its worth, if you absolutely want to play it your best bet is buying atleast a low or mid tier desktop pc or a laptop with at least 16gb of ram.
It’s quite strange that you doubt it... it’s just that the pirated version is only for the steam version, and there are three of them.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
57 games supported dont mean anything if those games aren't very performance heavy
Karryn's prison is much more complex and heavier system wise
And the problem doesnt lie in the file because i was able to extract the game and play it just fine
I use a samsung galaxy A34 so nothing crazy in terms of phone.
Your phone is very likely not powerful enough to run the game period

Nov 18, 2023
57 games supported dont mean anything if those games aren't very performance heavy
Karryn's prison is much more complex and heavier system wise
And the problem doesnt lie in the file because i was able to extract the game and play it just fine
I use a samsung galaxy A34 so nothing crazy in terms of phone.
Your phone is very likely not powerful enough to run the game period
I’ll explain again, it’s not a problem with the gadget, but an error in the file when unpacking

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
I’ll explain again, it’s not a problem with the gadget, but an error in the file when unpacking
And I'll tell you again that the problem isnt in the file because I was able to unpack it just fine.
If you have an error in the extraction process exctract again the file preferably with something like winrar or 7zip(programs specifically created to extract files)
If the problem persists re-download the file and unpack again

Reactions: JustaDudeMan
Nov 18, 2023
And I'll tell you again that the problem isnt in the file because I was able to unpack it just fine.
If you have an error in the extraction process exctract again the file preferably with something like winrar or 7zip(programs specifically created to extract files)
If the problem persists re-download the file and unpack again
probably for two weeks, or maybe more,:mad::HideThePain::KEK: I was looking for the reason why it does not unpack and gives an error on files 11000/24000, you need to use ZArchiver. Sorry, there was a small dispute~ I have always used ES Explorer, this is the first time I have seen that it has a problem other than with SAI. Proof↓↓↓

Nov 18, 2023
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.32 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
everyone, thank you, everything works smoothly, more thanks to the pirate community, if my ass hadn’t been on fire, I wouldn’t have figured out why there was a problem. I'll add three mods later. I'm glad that there is no need for a patch to disable Steam and there is no need for a cheat menu. +rep

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Is there anywhere I can find a comparison of the old CGs and the "renewed" CGs? I've googled it and I've looked through Sachinama's posts and can't find anything. I'd love to see them compared side by side.

PDoal

Apr 20, 2020
So, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, you should still use the search function.

Link to some F.A.Q. (it's very short): here

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to post about it here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are usually located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (except maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll almost always work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. Best way is to reply to the tweak in question so I get a notification and know what you're talking about. I'll then decide if I update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the extent of change).

Quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable autosave at the start of combat (for better save-scumming) (v1.0.1c): here
  • tweaking side job values (mostly reputation) (v1.0.1c): here
  • uninterrupted battle-masturbation (v1.0.1c): here
  • enable escaping in prisoner difficulty (v1.0.1c): here
  • disable night(=scandalous) mode (v1.2.0b): here
'Naughty' tweaks:
  • get her naked all the time (v0.8.o): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v0.8.o): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v0.8.o): here
Game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v0.8.o): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v0.8.o): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v0.7B.p): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v0.7B.p): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v0.7B.p): here
  • removing gained passives (v0.7B.p): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v0.7B.p): here
  • disable bar fights (v0.7B.p): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v0.7B.p): here
  • always act first each round (v0.8.o): here
No longer supported tweaks:
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v0.7B.p): here
  • wake up without panties (fully implemented in base game (v1.0.1c)) (v0.8.o): here

references to stuff from other people:
  • CCMod (customisable tweak and/or preg mod): (outdated for some time now)
    • continued and current version by wyldspace:
  • basic CG gallery: here
  • PeroMod (passives editing tool): here(author naatsui got blocked?, I'll leave old link here for a bit)
    • reuploads: here and here (different versions)

NOTE: Will be updated soon™
need ver. manual saving a new ver.

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes