rfaswsd

Apr 29, 2021
[CHEAT] Powerful Karryn - Nuke them all!
With the attached file (to be unzipped with replace in www\data - better make a backup) (and a bunch of edict points) you will have a powerful heroin! :cool:

* Offensive and Defensive Specialization (in personal tab) could both be enabled
* All specializations (in Specialization tab) could be enabled
* For each specialization, all 6 options could be enabled

Be aware that, if you enabled too much options, Empress end will be easy even in Prisonner mode but free mode will need "special" measures to be reached!

View attachment 2300546
great work!

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
I tried using the goth pack but some of the art seems to mess up like the old guard outfit still being viseble on the bottom right. Is the mod messed up or did I fuck up?
View attachment 3403452
Avoid using appearance mods with the newest versions. Karry has steadily been getting an overhaul to her appearance so pretty much every one of these mods are out of date till the P cup dlc releases and modders redo them.

Reactions: Beats9821

gfi12345

Nov 27, 2021
Okay, I'm sorry if I'm repeating someone's question, but can you tell me how I can fix the bug? I play with a small breast size in the settings, as well as with the disabled visual display of pregnancy via CC Mod. But for some reason, in the later stages of pregnancy and even after birth, the breast becomes large (H cup (Huge)), even if (H cup(Big)) is specified in the settings. How can this be fixed?

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Okay, I'm sorry if I'm repeating someone's question, but can you tell me how I can fix the bug? I play with a small breast size in the settings, as well as with the disabled visual display of pregnancy via CC Mod. But for some reason, in the later stages of pregnancy and even after birth, the breast becomes large (H cup (Huge)), even if (H cup(Big)) is specified in the settings. How can this be fixed?
Try this and see if it works for you.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Yes, it worked, thanks a lot! And also, I noticed that in the screenshots that you give as an example, Karyn has a womb tatoo and she stands with her arms raised, how did you do it?
Tattoo is from a and pose is in vanilla game, you just need to turn her into a slut.

gfi12345

Nov 27, 2021
Tattoo is from a and pose is in vanilla game, you just need to turn her into a slut.
It's strange, my Slut level is already 272, but I've never seen her standing like that on the profile/stats or external combat screen. But thanks a lot anyway!!!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
It's strange, my Slut level is already 272, but I've never seen her standing like that on the profile/stats or external combat screen. But thanks a lot anyway!!!
You should be seeing that pose if you let her walk around naked or with cum on her body unless developer deleted it during one of the cg rework updates.

Reactions: Beats9821

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Is the CC mod compatible with the KP mod? The CC mod claims it's compatible but they have some of the same settings so I just want to be sure.

Reactions: JustAl
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes