Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
How are the chances of prisoners revolting calculated? Is it culmutative and sooner or later it will happen 100% or can you reduce it to zero (without the special level 3 Edict) or can you save scum before sleeping to never have a revolt at all?

I don't mind one revolt, it is annoying if two and possibly more revolt at the same time.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How are the chances of prisoners revolting calculated? Is it culmutative and sooner or later it will happen 100% or can you reduce it to zero (without the special level 3 Edict) or can you save scum before sleeping to never have a revolt at all?

I don't mind one revolt, it is annoying if two and possibly more revolt at the same time.
I don't know or remember all the details about how they are calculated, I only know/remember a few things.

I know there is a small grace period after you supress a riot(should be 2 days in vanilla game) to prevent riot on the same floor happening so soon again. Then, chance for a floor to riot increases each day. If a riot doesn't happen for sometime(should be 7 days in vanilla game) chance increases even more each day. You can check this by reading the first few lines of RemtairyPrison.js file:
Code:
const RIOT_GLOBAL_STARTING_CHANCE = 6;
const RIOT_GLOBAL_BANKRUPTCY_CHANCE = 5;
const RIOT_MIN_DAYS_BEFORE_BUILDUP = 2;
const RIOT_MIN_DAYS_BEFORE_EXTRA_BUILDUP = 7;
const RIOT_EXTRA_BUILDUP = 3;
I know you can save scum if you backup your saves before sleeping each day.

I am not sure about this one but I think there is no way to entirely reduce riot chance to zero. You can lower it as much as possible but it will still happen. But for example they may happen on 8th day instead of 6th if you buy edicts that lower riot chances.

I am not sure about this too but don't let prison bankrupt, I think it does increase chances of riots happening.

Lastly, if you want to see exactly how they are calculated, you should do some digging through game's files. I think they are calculated in this file: RemtairyPrison.js and in this function: Game_Party.prototype.nextDayRiotManager = function()

Reactions: Gicoo

Disastermaster55

Apr 9, 2019
View attachment 2032132 (image experimental offset penis for foreskin peeling)
(also some wip xray works fine, but it's far from done)

K, I have never touched RPGMaker before this. I have no idea how to setup variables, conditions and scripts (yet), but the idea should be something akin to having foreskin actually be peeled back and having smegma gradually increase -edit: DECREASE obviously ;).

I think I can work with the artwork just fine, but I'm gonna have to delve a bit deeper to understand:
-Adding layers of smegma based on dynamic parameters
-Positioning images based on ^
-Change image based on ^

The same would apply to text and voicelines triggered. I might have to splice a bit to intensify the effect.

Like swallowing sfx pre-cumshot along with alternate images with less smegma on it.

Might even consider "Karryn swallowed X gram (kilogram? lol) of smegma"

With custom edicts etc etc
Like "Prisoner Hygiene Standards" to reduce smegma for your normies ;)
or "Supervised Cleaning Regulation" - to make absolutely sure that qualified personnel (Karryn) does the "job"
Where cold showers only would marginally increase the amount of smegma on prisoners
And the reverse effect for allowing better hygiene elements

Honestly, if I make a smegma mod it's probably better to install or don't, but if I add more functionality like urophagia or something I suppose some of you might be interested in only parts. Choice is important to me at least if I can do it.

Edit: The idea of urophagia came to me when doing the waitress side-job. Pretty hot (to me at least) that all of that beer\water\whatever is eventually bound for the serving girl :D

Edit Edit: Edict that installs a sign on each adjacent toilet that the toilet is broken. Please use the hole on your right\left.
Did any of these smegma mods become available?

Adalv456

Jan 21, 2021
Does anyone know if theres a way to change the chance of sexattack that the enemy does? For exemple, increase the chance that the enemies are going for a titjob instead of anal sex

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Does anyone know if theres a way to change the chance of sexattack that the enemy does? For exemple, increase the chance that the enemies are going for a titjob instead of anal sex
That's dependent on a enemy and even if you have 200 desire on a certain field enemy's won't focus on that if they arent made for it like orcs go for tits, hobo goes for anal, nerds feet, etc. Best you can do is lead them into it, like do vaginally sex with a thug and with that your open to do a tit job with a enemy who doesn't priotize that.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
People in the general masses really do seem to just be getting more and more stupid as time goes on. I have had younger people think a dime is 12cents.
It's tiktok's level of short videos. I say that because of how short those are and youtube shorts. People's attention spans are going down and down and down more and more as we go along. Social media's to blame for quite a bit of it too.

Reactions: ChudBuddy

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
i was hoping to redownload the game with mods and such but should i wait then since things seem a little hectic?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
i was hoping to redownload the game with mods and such but should i wait then since things seem a little hectic?
The latest version? no.

An older version that's compatible with mods? yes, that might be risky though because the latest mod version could be updated to a very specific version so you may have to find that.

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
The latest version? no.

An older version that's compatible with mods? yes, that might be risky though because the latest mod version could be updated to a very specific version so you may have to find that.
okay i don't mind waiting then till everything settles thank you

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
I personally love the people asking Rem on the offical discord why their game closes immediately. Lol instant ban.
He once said that he doesn't ban pirates. The only case on my memory was when the pirate lied that they bought the game and it has bug. After spending quite some time investigating and figuring out where problem lies he was deservedly banned for wasting so much time
IMG_20240305_084757.jpg

Moral of this story: it's fine to be stupid posting problems in discord, just don't push your luck assuming others are as stupid as you are

Last edited:

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Hey there! Well today we've got even some comparisions~!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

haifman

Jan 14, 2021
Hey there! Well today we've got even some comparisions~!

Holy shit!
how awesome it looks!
great job!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes