Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
If I finish a level quickly, will the days saved transfer to the next level? E.g. I finish level 4 in 5 days or I finish it in 30 days. Will Level 5 have a different amount of days until Control starts increasing more?

Ultimately, is there any drawback in taking your time and not finishing the levels asap (aside from, well, taking more real life time to finish the game)?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
If I finish a level quickly, will the days saved transfer to the next level? E.g. I finish level 4 in 5 days or I finish it in 30 days. Will Level 5 have a different amount of days until Control starts increasing more?
You mean decreasing more? As far as I know days don't "transfer".

Ultimately, is there any drawback in taking your time and not finishing the levels asap (aside from, well, taking more real life time to finish the game)?
You are making the game harder because enemy levels scale up with Karryn's level, number of days spent and each riot.
You are naturally going to unlock more negative passives the longer you play and those passives could cause significant trouble if you don't know what you are doing.
I am probably forgetting a few more things but these are all I can remember right now.

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
Hey there! Well today we've got even some comparisions~!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The guard in last picture is 100% dead crushed.

Also Rem doing the classic "I'll do it all over again !" so see you 2025 for DLC

asten

Aug 8, 2019
Developer changed some pictures after 1.2.7. So could someone upload samples before-after? I can't find any.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Hey there! Well today we've got even some comparisions~!
Ew

Zamore

Jun 27, 2022
After I installed CCmod I started to get fatigued while walking, can anyone tell me how to disable this?

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
heyo, i follow sachinama in twitter and they post cien updates, I thought this game is finished, but what DLCs are coming?

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Did he say that the size gonna change only from the options menu or it can also be from a mission or the doctor himself probably?

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
After I installed CCmod I started to get fatigued while walking, can anyone tell me how to disable this?

View attachment 3414696
The options below increase fatigue or pleasure if karryn walks around naked/covered in cum. set these to 0 if you want to disable it. also i'd recommend looking through the mod settings to disable anything else that might be annoying. It's a lot, but it's worth looking over.

1709715910138.png
1709715931590.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zamore

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
After some poking around I changed the base Secretary Halberd edict provide 3,000 damage - making the in-game result 99,999 pretty much everywhere (Grazes hit for 33k) -, and noticed bosses were still taking paltry amount of damage (often less than 1,000). Later on, I noticed the same behavior from elite non-boss enemies (the orange and purple name ones), sometimes being hit for as little as 200.

Can somebody point me in the direction of which part of damage calculation makes the game behave like that? Is the edict itself being ignored somehow? Is there some separate damage reduction property for "not small fry" enemies? What is going on here?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
After some poking around I changed the base Secretary Halberd edict provide 3,000 damage - making the in-game result 99,999 pretty much everywhere (Grazes hit for 33k) -, and noticed bosses were still taking paltry amount of damage (often less than 1,000). Later on, I noticed the same behavior from elite non-boss enemies (the orange and purple name ones), sometimes being hit for as little as 200.

Can somebody point me in the direction of which part of damage calculation makes the game behave like that? Is the edict itself being ignored somehow? Is there some separate damage reduction property for "not small fry" enemies? What is going on here?
Bosses and certain Enemies have Overblown Protection, just like Karryn

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes