Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
hey guys anyone knows a good game with battle fuck and decent art similair to kp??
I remember someone recommending Saria Reclaimed, but i think the game got destroyed, or something? Author changed something drastically. But way back when it was recommended, it actually had a similar system.

Reactions: hentboy12

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I remember someone recommending Saria Reclaimed, but i think the game got destroyed, or something? Author changed something drastically. But way back when it was recommended, it actually had a similar system.
I am not sure about changes but I remember it being abandoned by its developer.

possaad

Jul 13, 2018
Sorry guys but can someone tell me the best way to play this game and what does sadism passive and corruption do????

Ron_Baker

Sep 1, 2016
what stops KP from being 10/10 in ur eyes? any 10/10s u would recommend?
I don't think Rem maximized the potential of what they created. Floors 4 and 5 don't have any side jobs despite having areas on those maps where it would fit (i.e. showers, pool, basketball courts, etc). The guard areas (cafeteria, infirmary) could have had activities too. The side jobs that exist are a good start, but are pretty shallow.

KP is one of my favorite hgames. I can't think of any games I'd list as 10/10. I'll take a look and update later if there is something I'd recommend.

nishirino

Oct 4, 2023
would anyone here be able to put up links for ドラゴンアカデミーエース/ドラゴンアカデミーACE α版

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I wonder what happened that you have such strong opinion
TLDR is that the developer changed the gameplay from a slow corruption Karryn's Prison type game, to having a card based battle system, to pretty much just a visual novel. The last change is the big issue, since it basically required a full redo of the game, had no warning that it would happen, and the developer was pretty bad about the complaints about the change.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Sorry guys but can someone tell me the best way to play this game and what does sadism passive and corruption do????
First thing I'd recommend is to play on secretary mode/difficulty. The higher difficulties are for people who hate themeselves want a higher challenge or are completionists. on secretary you won't have to focus too much on managing money and control/order.

to explain the 3 things you mentioned.
sadism along with masochism are essentially the 2 ways karryn can go when becoming a slut. sadism effects karryn's strength and increases pleasure when doing sadistic activities like physically beating enemies while masochism is more about surrendering herself to the inmates/guard and letting them do whatever they want to her.

passive are these modifiers that are gained based on what karryn does and what happens to her. this also plays into the sadist/masochist stuff as well as other mechanics. this can effect everything from her stats to her sex levels which can be seen when you buy the "publish sex levels" edict.

corruption is a mechanic that only comes into play when you beat level 2. It's a cost that gets higher the more corruption you have, but can be removed by selecting certain edicts under the nerd enemy type. otherwise it doesn't effect anything else as far as i know.

I don't know about best way, since it depends on how you want karryn to act but generally there's 2 ways to tackle it. fighter karryn and slut karryn.
for fighter, you want to focus on keeping desires low and you're clothes on so you don't get stat penalties. It's also one of the fastest ways to beat the game, but no sex obviously. focus on upgrading and using only one of the fighting stats (strength/dexterity/agility) and lightly upgrade mind/endurance. dexterity's a personal favorite because of cleave.
for slut, just let those desires rise, but be careful. you can easily get outpaced by the game and end up getting stuck in an orgasm loop effectively ending your run. focus on endurance (with energy), dexterity (increases sex damage) and mind (get healing thoughts). depending on what sex moves happen to karryn she'll either lean sado or maso but i wouldn't worry about that.

otherwise just play the game, talk to all the npc's and don't worry if you lose a run. the game's designed that way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: possaad
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes