Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
quite like this game, well done. pity none of the mods seem to work but a great little game never the less thank you

ments

Jan 19, 2018
i have been getting this error when i start the game, has there been any fixes for this?

View attachment 3429779
You really haven't provided any additional info on your problem, rather than shit don't work. But by looking on error message, looks like you cut corners by skipping reading part on how to properly apply mods, and just crudely overwritten your game files.

possaad

Jul 13, 2018
First thing I'd recommend is to play on secretary mode/difficulty. The higher difficulties are for people who hate themeselves want a higher challenge or are completionists. on secretary you won't have to focus too much on managing money and control/order.

to explain the 3 things you mentioned.
sadism along with masochism are essentially the 2 ways karryn can go when becoming a slut. sadism effects karryn's strength and increases pleasure when doing sadistic activities like physically beating enemies while masochism is more about surrendering herself to the inmates/guard and letting them do whatever they want to her.

passive are these modifiers that are gained based on what karryn does and what happens to her. this also plays into the sadist/masochist stuff as well as other mechanics. this can effect everything from her stats to her sex levels which can be seen when you buy the "publish sex levels" edict.

corruption is a mechanic that only comes into play when you beat level 2. It's a cost that gets higher the more corruption you have, but can be removed by selecting certain edicts under the nerd enemy type. otherwise it doesn't effect anything else as far as i know.

I don't know about best way, since it depends on how you want karryn to act but generally there's 2 ways to tackle it. fighter karryn and slut karryn.
for fighter, you want to focus on keeping desires low and you're clothes on so you don't get stat penalties. It's also one of the fastest ways to beat the game, but no sex obviously. focus on upgrading and using only one of the fighting stats (strength/dexterity/agility) and lightly upgrade mind/endurance. dexterity's a personal favorite because of cleave.
for slut, just let those desires rise, but be careful. you can easily get outpaced by the game and end up getting stuck in an orgasm loop effectively ending your run. focus on endurance (with energy), dexterity (increases sex damage) and mind (get healing thoughts). depending on what sex moves happen to karryn she'll either lean sado or maso but i wouldn't worry about that.

otherwise just play the game, talk to all the npc's and don't worry if you lose a run. the game's designed that way.
[/QU
Thanks bro
I don't know what to say
You are a legand

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
as in with each update the mods become broken like i cant use rj cheat menu on the latest version and the modders are waiting until the disappointing DLC that only add bigger booba size and nothing new
Only visual mods are broken, other mods like cheat menu's work fine.

yycc69

Nov 29, 2021
Highest effort RPGM hgame I've played with tons of content, almost all of it great and raunchy and not too tame like a lot of other games. Overall, huge fan! However, the end of the game was a really sour experience. Pretty unhappy with how the game becomes impossible to beat even on easy difficulty if you farm sex skills due to entering defeat>climax>energy OUT loops. Enemy scaling made me feel weaker in the end-game (incredibly so) compared to early game, felt like I was punished for not rushing each floor immediately and finishing the game in 5 in-game days. The more I played, the weaker I got. That's bad game design. Gold was way too hard to get (why are bar upgrades so expensive when stripping makes 5x as much without nearly as much cost or entering the streaking status that locks everything for the day?) and upgrading Karryn's personal abilities (after 50 days of grinding gold I just cheated in 999,999) from level 1/2 to max made absolutely zero effective difference that I noticed. Dunno why the difficulty spike at the endboss needed to be there, level 4 boss was almost not possible and 5/secret boss wasn't even close to possible without cheats.

Seems like slut or sado/maso (whatever it's called in this game) builds are designed to make completion impossible? Edict system was frustrating and not fun with the roughly 3 a day combined with no money for 90% of my playtime (despite spending most of my playtime grinding it) and often losing money every day without grinding. For a lot of my playthrough I was straight up not able to buy personal skill ups because I needed so much money, and when I had money, I needed to emergency purchase order edicts, so even though the stats didn't make a difference at all, I couldn't even have the resources upgrade them in the first place. Started out great, stayed great in the mid-game, fell off a sheer cliff in the last third (in terms of enjoyment, content stayed great) and ended terribly... besides the awesome final 'good ending' scene, love the soft NTR aspect.
:)

Thanks so much for sharing, maybe someone can illuminate me on if my criticisms aren't valid because I missed some huge thing that would have made the game make way more sense for me. It sucks that the game crashed and burned at the end after being the best RPGM Hgame experience I've had yet. My mind is still blown on the sheer amount of assets there are. (All the different enemy dick types in different positions with different cum options combined with multiple poses and states (pubes/cum/ahegao/etc) for Karryn at the same time isn't something I thought I'd ever see in an RPGM game.) Great proportions too in the art :love:

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Highest effort RPGM hgame I've played with tons of content, almost all of it great and raunchy and not too tame like a lot of other games. Overall, huge fan! However, the end of the game was a really sour experience. Pretty unhappy with how the game becomes impossible to beat even on easy difficulty if you farm sex skills due to entering defeat>climax>energy OUT loops. Enemy scaling made me feel weaker in the end-game (incredibly so) compared to early game, felt like I was punished for not rushing each floor immediately and finishing the game in 5 in-game days. The more I played, the weaker I got. That's bad game design. Gold was way too hard to get (why are bar upgrades so expensive when stripping makes 5x as much without nearly as much cost or entering the streaking status that locks everything for the day?) and upgrading Karryn's personal abilities (after 50 days of grinding gold I just cheated in 999,999) from level 1/2 to max made absolutely zero effective difference that I noticed. Dunno why the difficulty spike at the endboss needed to be there, level 4 boss was almost not possible and 5/secret boss wasn't even close to possible without cheats.

Seems like slut or sado/maso (whatever it's called in this game) builds are designed to make completion impossible? Edict system was frustrating and not fun with the roughly 3 a day combined with no money for 90% of my playtime (despite spending most of my playtime grinding it) and often losing money every day without grinding. For a lot of my playthrough I was straight up not able to buy personal skill ups because I needed so much money, and when I had money, I needed to emergency purchase order edicts, so even though the stats didn't make a difference at all, I couldn't even have the resources upgrade them in the first place. Started out great, stayed great in the mid-game, fell off a sheer cliff in the last third (in terms of enjoyment, content stayed great) and ended terribly... besides the awesome final 'good ending' scene, love the soft NTR aspect.
:)

Thanks so much for sharing, maybe someone can illuminate me on if my criticisms aren't valid because I missed some huge thing that would have made the game make way more sense for me. It sucks that the game crashed and burned at the end after being the best RPGM Hgame experience I've had yet. My mind is still blown on the sheer amount of assets there are. (All the different enemy dick types in different positions with different cum options combined with multiple poses and states (pubes/cum/ahegao/etc) for Karryn at the same time isn't something I thought I'd ever see in an RPGM game.) Great proportions too in the art :love:
Nah you hit it on the nail. Especially when it comes to the bar. You can beat the game legitimately even on higher difficulties (beat prisoner mode with a masochist build), but you have to micromanage a shit ton and have to also plan way ahead. If you're doing a (maso) slut run, stripper is definitely the best. More money, it goes by quick. And it has the added benefit of preventing riots on every level if your reputation is high enough, but you have to do it everyday. Because you're also preventing riots you can enact edits that increase riot chance without worrying about doing clean up every day.

In general tho it's straight up better to just cheat in money. not just because you make close to no gold on the day to day but also because making money takes a fuckton of time which runs contrary to karryn's rogue-lite playstyle. Especially if you're trying to get all the titles legitimately.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes