Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Yes, they said that when they were working on gym dlc. Then they made pubic hair paid dlc, gave h cup for free and now making p cup but for some reason it is paid dlc. I think they have no idea what to do and are just doing things on a whim.
KP is still profitable. If i was the dev, i wouldnt move on to the next game either bcs how popular this game got. The amount of support he gets milking this game is pretty good if u see the sales and continued support.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
This game is good and all but I find it weird how the dev has chosen to remake every cg for even more impossibly-sized tits instead of working on the jobs. The stripper job is fine. The bar is ok but it's too long and too much clicking. The secretary job sucks because it barely has any variety and takes forever to grind as well as being boring. Idrk what you're supposed to do in the gym trainer job. you can have sex with the inmates and it makes them leave and you obtain barely anything from it besides stronger enemies. Also is it just me or do the hair colors look off to me? Maybe its because I dont like the hairstyle itself.
Nothing weird about it. Dev went full scam mode 2/3rds into the development stage. 90% of the content you think is good was made before that turn. He's redoing CGs because it's free money while AI does all the work.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Yes, they said that when they were working on gym dlc. Then they made pubic hair paid dlc, gave h cup for free and now making p cup but for some reason it is paid dlc. I think they have no idea what to do and are just doing things on a whim.
I think they said the H cup stuff was easier to make since they didn't really need to adjust poses for it. The P cup DLC from what I've seen so far clearly needs more work to redraw a lot of scenes, so they're charging for it.

Reactions: sagasenor

Kunt

May 6, 2018
KP is still profitable. If i was the dev, i wouldnt move on to the next game either bcs how popular this game got. The amount of support he gets milking this game is pretty good if u see the sales and continued support.
Sure it's profitable but they could also make new content and not just change cgs, lol

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Man I remember one of the first builds had some locked edicts (at the time impossible to get) that promised a massage for Karryn. This way the medical room had a use. when that was scrapped part of me left with it :cry:.

On a more serious note, I'd say there were a bunch of missed calls. The exhibitionism aspect of the game could've been better implemented (it was never the main fetish but just a bit more spice like flashing during combat or other jobs would've been sweet).

Unless you really enjoy the combat mechanics I believe the game only merits one run (underwhelming endings). I'm trying out prisoner mode for the first time but it feels like making sure you are completing certain steps every day more than playing (I do understand for some people the grind is the fun).

Just getting a title (and a achievement in steam lmao) for a challenge run feels really bad hahaha, how hard could it have been to give a re-skin of the warden outfit? Maybe a new hat or some visual characteristic.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
i tried with nexus mod manger and directly adding the mod i click number 3 and nothing happens. it works on old version before karryn got changed for some reason
I am using that mod, it works fine.
EDIT: I am assuming you meant vortex. I don't use vortex, I do manual installs, maybe that's where your problem lies. Something is probably wrong with it. My guess is you've installed the game on another folder where vortex doesn't know. Make sure to configure it correctly because it isn't a mind reading magical solution for modding games, you still have to do a few things on your own.

Last edited:

EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
I must be weird cause the bar job and the secretary job were my favs, i got weirdly into it (like actually writing down on a real notepad customer orders kind of into it), i have my problems with them both, but i already talked about it a WHILE ago.

But i do agree with you, they should work a bit on the jobs and i also wish we had more jobs, like a lot of people sais time and again, we have an infirmary and a classroom, why don't we have job on both of these (or even just something to do there), we also have a basketball court and a pool, so much potential.

But i also like the new CGs they're making, i'm not too fond of HUGE breasts sizes, but somehow, in this game ? it kinda works, it's absurd but in a good way, if i make sense.

All this information can go to there discord.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I must be weird cause the bar job and the secretary job were my favs, i got weirdly into it (like actually writing down on a real notepad customer orders kind of into it), i have my problems with them both, but i already talked about it a WHILE ago.

But i do agree with you, they should work a bit on the jobs and i also wish we had more jobs, like a lot of people sais time and again, we have an infirmary and a classroom, why don't we have job on both of these (or even just something to do there), we also have a basketball court and a pool, so much potential.

But i also like the new CGs they're making, i'm not too fond of HUGE breasts sizes, but somehow, in this game ? it kinda works, it's absurd but in a good way, if i make sense.
To add to that, the Workshop could be refitted to become a sex toy factory, with Karryn being the brave beta-tester. Alas, as metioned ages ago on this thread, with the passive system associated with almost anything Karryn engages in, adding extra stuff affects the balance of the game. Currently, the exhibitionism related passives make the Strip job virtually unplayable, with her exploding in unending series of earth-shattering orgasms just because there are 8 NPCs looking at her taking off a bra.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
To add to that, the Workshop could be refitted to become a sex toy factory, with Karryn being the brave beta-tester. Alas, as metioned ages ago on this thread, with the passive system associated with almost anything Karryn engages in, adding extra stuff affects the balance of the game. Currently, the exhibitionism related passives make the Strip job virtually unplayable, with her exploding in unending series of earth-shattering orgasms just because there are 8 NPCs looking at her taking off a bra.
Agree on the passive stuff
The sheer amount of passives make a slut build very difficult or even impossible to sustain in the long run
I get you shouldnt take ages to beat the game but still i feel that so many passives create a lot of unbalance

Reactions: Purple_Heart
4.60 star(s) 397 Votes