Jul 17, 2020
TLDR is that the developer changed the gameplay from a slow corruption Karryn's Prison type game, to having a card based battle system, to pretty much just a visual novel. The last change is the big issue, since it basically required a full redo of the game, had no warning that it would happen, and the developer was pretty bad about the complaints about the change.
lmao saria reclaimed

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why? Most circles uses It , wakuwaku, one1one and rpgmaker its a pain to work with the stray pubes mod its a good example of that.
Well, part of people's issues with Unity is the fact that the company pulled some price gouging BS last year. Not going into it here, but it was all over various gaming news and forums not long ago. Also, being used by a lot of groups doesn't automatically make it good, just the best (in theory) of a limited pool of options when they chose the engine to focus on. Changing from one game engine to another is a massive pain, which Oneone1 ran into when their latest games were made with Unity instead of RPGMaker. Many more bugs than previous games on release, it took a while, and they pretty much just remade RPGMaker in Unity.

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Well, part of people's issues with Unity is the fact that the company pulled some price gouging BS last year. Not going into it here, but it was all over various gaming news and forums not long ago. Also, being used by a lot of groups doesn't automatically make it good, just the best (in theory) of a limited pool of options when they chose the engine to focus on. Changing from one game engine to another is a massive pain, which Oneone1 ran into when their latest games were made with Unity instead of RPGMaker. Many more bugs than previous games on release, it took a while, and they pretty much just remade RPGMaker in Unity.
Every engine has a learning curve, and some engines facilitate some goals. I've seen WolfRPG be used so well by so many it looks like the Unity of 2D.

Reymondo

Aug 26, 2022
If i could made a mod that anímated the defeat scenes ....shit ,the assets are there....

• Angry
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

datboicome

Aug 30, 2019
Is there a way to change the game difficulty mid game? If not, can anyone give me a non-modded prisoner mode free-play save file (preferably with high masochism)?

bogeyed

Jan 12, 2018
Is there a downloadable file with mods installed? I've run into issues with installing mods for the non steam version. not very use to this kind of stuff.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Are all Publish Edicts harmfull when the Nerds are around? If I only buy the Publish Profile Edict, will it lower my stats against the Nerds?

TheWebRoamer

Dec 19, 2020
KP is one of my favorite hgames. I can't think of any games I'd list as 10/10. I'll take a look and update later if there is something I'd recommend.
same lmao. figured it was worth a shot! few really come close to KP imo but u never know what u could be missing. anyway good points, thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: aleyugioh
4.60 star(s) 399 Votes